Toomes

Notes:

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for so longgggg!! You guys must be angry with me QwQ I'm so sorry!
I'll try to update more often! Also, please don't worry much about me stopping the fic or putting it on hiatus.
I would never do that, oki?

I hope this chapter could make you guys less angry with me for not updating..
Hope you like it!

To be completely honest, Peter was terrified. Adrian Toomes was someone who has been haunting his dreams. He was the face of the monster in all his nightmares. He was the guy who dropped a building on him. He was one of the many reasons he was seeing a therapist to help with his PTSD, anxiety and panic attack. He could feel an incoming attack just at the thought of facing the man himself. He was jolted out from his thoughts when a hand was dropped on his shoulder. He looked up to see his dad smiling down at him softly. He felt himself relax and let out a deep breath.

"You don't have to do this kiddo. I know you're scared, hell I'm scared. Well more like I'm scared of losing control and end up killing the guy, but yeah," Peter chuckled lightly at that. Thankful that his dad was trying to lighten up the mood, though he was pretty sure that his dad was not joking about losing his cool. He smiled at his dad, feeling himself gaining his confidence once more.

"I can't keep running away from my fears dad. Maybe... maybe after I've seen him... and..and ask why he's here... then maybe, I wont have nightmares anymore... Maybe I'd stop getting scared... I.. I'm just tired of being scared of my own mind sometimes. I know... I know that I'm.. that I'm getting better.. but I'd still get scared at the thought of him.. and I want to stop...I want to stop being scared of him...he won't hurt me anymore... Because I have you now... and uncle Rhodey and sis, and well I have my family now... I'm not scared anymore...well a bit but yeah... maybe this could help me..."he trailed off, not looking at his dad.

A gentle hand lifted his chin and he looked up to see his dad warm brown eyes looking at him. Peter could see how proud his dad was, he could see the love his dad felt for him. His dad smiled at him, a soft and gentle smile that the press never seen before. It was a smile that made his dad look younger, a smile that never failed to make Peter himself smile as well. "I'm proud of you, Pete. Not many people would want to face someone who've hurt them before. But here you are, wanting to face the guy that nearly kill you, wanting to know his reasons. You're so strong, bambino. Your heart is so big and made of gold. You should be scared, be angry at him, but instead, you choose to talk to him. To confront him. I'm proud of you, Tesoro... and I love you so much, kiddo. Don't ever doubt that, alright?" Peter didn't hesitate to hug his dad tightly. "I love you too, dad," he felt his dad hugged him back. He relaxed further in his dad's arms. They pulled away after a moment.

"Now, let's go see what our little birdie is doing,"

Peter couldn't help but laughed at that. Tony smiled at his son, and they made their way to the medbay. Once they have arrived, they saw Toomes, wide awake and covered in bandanges. Peter took a deep breath and stepped inside the medbay with his dad. Toomes looked at them and his eyes widened when he saw them. Peter gulped, he started to shiver and his breath was short. He was hyperventilating, right in front of the very man who tried to kill him. Then he felt a familiar warm hands on his shoulder, and the soft soothing voice that belongs to his dad.

"Breathe with me kiddo. In... out... in... out... yeah that's it kiddo, you got this. I'm here, you're not alone," Tony said gently, his eyes trained on the man who was staring at them in shock. Tony slowly moved his hands from grounding his son. He heard Peter taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. He watched silently as his son took a step forward, shakily but, his eyes were full of determination. Once he was close enough, he asked the question everyone was wondering.

"Why are you here?"

Toomes blinked at the straight forward question, but he didn't ignore it. He owed the kid, the same kid he tried to kill. Who, in the end, saved his life. The kid in front of him was Spider-Man, the famous vigilante known for helping people no matter how big or how small it was. He looked at the boy in the eyes, he could see the tint of fear in them. He scared a child, a young child with a heart of gold was scared of him because he tried to kill him. He took a deep breath, not wanting to do anything to make the kid terrified of him, not unless he wanted to be blasted with a repulsor by Tony Stark.

"You need to hide kid," his answer made the father son duo blinked in confusion. Without letting them interrupt him, he talks. "I wasn't planning to escape. I didn't even want to. But... but that guy forced me to get out from the jail.. he told me...he told me to find you, or he would..." his breath quickened, thinking of the looming threat. "Or he would kill my daughter and my wife... he said.. he told me he knew where they were... he told me he won't mind kidnapping MY daughter and... and selling her... he.. was... he...wants to... fuck.. he said he would....fucking hell!" He yelled in frustration, angry tears were running down his cheeks.

"What... what did... what did the person... say?" The timid voice that belongs to Peter, snapped him from spiraling into his thoughts. "That bastard told me if I didn't do what he once, he will forcefully take my daughter and wife and sold my daughter as a prostitute and kills my wife! That sick bastard told me if I.. If I didn't find Spider-Man and brings the vigilante to him, he will go after my family!"

Peter and Tony were speechless.

Especially when the man wasn't lying, they couldn't detect any lies. The man was crying for his family. The man may be a villain once, but he was a good father. He cared so much about his family to the point that he did illegal things behind their backs just so they could have an easy life. It doesn't justify all the crimes he did, but that doesn't make him any less of a father. Right at that moment, he wasn't the Vulture, a villain. He was Adrian Toomes, a distraught father and husband.

"I don't want to bring you to him, kid. You saved my life, I owed my life to you. You gave me a second chance to redeem myself. I don't want to drag you into this mess, you've been through much already. But... but I can't... I can't let him hurt my family... I've... I've hurt them once with my goddamned stupid illegal shit, I don't want them to go through another one... That's why I took the risk and came here... I... I need your help... please... please help me! Help me save my family!" he begged. He didn't care that he was begging or that he was crying. All he wanted was for his family to be safe.

"We will help you, Toomes," his eyes snapped towards Stark, who was looking at him with a calculating look. "Trust me, I don't want to help you at all. Not after what you did to my kid," he said, bitterly.

"Dad, you can't-"

Peter was cut off by his dad to raise his hand in a comforting matter. "Listen first, kiddo," Peter looked at his dad in the eyes and nodded. He trust his dad, he always did. "I want to ignore your pleads, but I can't," that causes Toomes to widened his eyes. "I can't because innocent lives are in danger," he said firmly. "I want to hate you. You hurt my kid, traumatizing him to the point that he has nightmares," Toomes gulped at the fierce anger in the man's eyes. But then, the anger was gone, only determination left in the brown eyes. "I will help you, Toomes," those words, they hit Toomes hard enough that he cried. He was crying in relief.

"Thank you.. Thank you, Stark..." Toomes said, feeling grateful. "I.. I'll try to help however I could.." he said, looking at Tony with determination. "That bastard is after my family, I want to help too," Tony stared at the man for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, now... mind telling me who's doing all of this?" Toomes eyes widened in fear as he said the name they all know. That one name who won't stop being a pain in his ass. Who couldn't keep himself from experimenting to create a perfect soldier for him to use. The name that brought shiver down Peter's spine, and rage in Tony's eyes.

"General Ross".

Notes:

Alright, as for the poll, IronStrange and SpideyPool wins!
However, I might make it the IronStrange ship polymorous, but i'm not sure yet.
Give me your opinions on FrostIronStrangeWinter or FrostIronStrange or IronStrangeWinter.