Meeting father

Things you need to know
(Y/n) = name
(H/c) = hair color
(F/c) = favorite color
(W/o/c) = weapon of choice
(N/n) = nickname

(Y/n) Pov:
Me and Damian were training with grandfather when mother called us "Yes Mother" Damian said, as we went in as all ways I said nothing after what I went to. " Children after you finish training I would like for you to pack your things please and I want you to bring your sword and (w/o/c)." She spoke" why mother? " questioned Damian the same question was lurking in my brain as well, "you will be living with you father." She said bluntly as she moved her hand as if to leave as we both got back to training.

*time skip*

"Is that all you got (y/n)? " Damian mocked I sent him a glare and pushed him back with my (w/o/c). After we had finished we began to pack as soon as we finished we changed out of our uniforms into more causal clothes, as we got into the limo me and Damian look at each other, "I already don't like him." He spoke extremely blunt we haven't even met him yet.

The limo pulled up to a mansion as we got our we were greeted by a elderly man "Hello you must be Master Damian and Miss (Y/n) I am Alfred Pennysworth." He said opening the door it was unexpected to be called a 'miss' when we walked in it was as expected it had a grand stairwell and looked very elegant until heard a voice yell "THAT'S NOT FAIR JASON!" We look at each other and went to go and investigate.

Third person Pov:
When they found where the yell was coming from they say three boys one was holding a remote above another boys head he had black hair and part of it dyed white and was wearing jeans and a red tee shirt the boy he was holding to high for him to reach had back hair and a green long sleeve black jeans screaming saying 'give it back', the finally boy had a grey and blue shirt with jeans as well (the author can't describe things) the boy with the blue and grey shirt turned around and saw them and yelled "THE TWINS ARE HERE!" The twins had shocked faces when he yelled that "you've heard of us?" Questioned Damian while (Y/n) was trying process what was going on, "Yea Bruce told us about him having his kids here and living with us about anyways I'm Richard Grayson but I prefer Dick." He said smiling. " Okay I am Damian and this is (Y/n). " Damian spoke crossing his arms. "Im Tim Drake Wayne" the youngest out of the three spoke "Jason Todd" the tallest said. "So Grayson where's father?" Asked Damian (Y/n) has still said nothing at all. "I'm right here" said a man the twins turned around and saw a man with dark hair much like Damian's and Blue eyes and in a suit. "Huh...I thought you'd be taller" Damian said crossing his arms while Jason was just laughing

Damian's Pov:
After father told us about him and the boys and him being a vigilant named Batman and the others were heroes as well "can me and (Y/n) be heroes?" I asked him. " I'll think about it" was all he said until the others came back in "Question how do we know those to really are Bruce's kid?" Drake asked, me and (Y/n) both glared at him and he flinched " They bat glared they are so his kids" Grayson said laughing. "So why doesn't (Y/n) talk she seem to not like to talk." Todd asked and (Y/n) flinched at this question, "She doesn't like talking and that's that. " was all that I said as me and (Y/n) left to out our stuff away her room was (f/c) and was all in all very clean much like mine although mine was black. As I finished unpacked my stuff I went to check on (Y/n) when I knocked almost immediately she opened, "Just came to see if your almost done unpacking." I said she nodded letting me know she was done.

When me and (Y/n) came down for dinner we saw Grayson and Drake playing something we went over "What are you doing?" I asked cause I never seen this "A video game." Grayson was bluntly, "what's that?" I asked even more confused along with
(Y/n). "What you too have never played video games" Drake asked astonished and we both nodded. "You both are playing with us right now!" Declared Grayson getting up and dragging us over with 2 more remotes "how do you play?" I asked but I was thrown off the map by (Y/n) character. "(Y/n) you know how to play?!" She shook her head no still kicking everyone's butt, "that's beginners luck!" Yelled Drake as he was blown off the map by (Y/n)
"Go (N/n)!!" Shouted Grayson cheering her on. I was still confused about how to play but proud that (Y/n) can beat everyone. "So you girls finally showed up." Todd said to a few people I turned around to see a blond girl with blue eyes and a lot of purple a girl dark hair and brown eyes and tan skin and finally a girl with ginger hair glasses blue eyes, "who are the cute kids that are beating Tim's butt?" The blond asked " there the twins named Damian and (Y/n) she's like Cass talking is not a thing" Grayson said and one glares who I could guess was Cass glared. "They are so cute! Anyway I'm Stephanie Brown that's Cassandra Cain and finally Barbara Gorden!" She exclaimed.

After another round of video games the other left to patrol Gotham so me and (Y/n) said with Pennysworth and are cookie which are very acceptable, "Thank you Pennysworth." I said as we finished our cookies "It is no problem Master Damian." Pennysworth said cleaning up so me and (Y/n) went to get ready for bed as soon as I finished I went to check on (Y/n) I'm worried because she chooses not to speak she could get her in serious trouble, when I knocked when she didn't answer so I opened it on my own and saw she was asleep in bed I closed the door and went to my own room to get some sleep.

This is the first fanfic I actually am writing about a fandom please don't hate me I know it's terrible

Bai

~Cupcake