A Friend

Nobody's Pov:
    It was recess you and your brother often say on the bleachers alone reading or drawing those activities were one that you both enjoyed. Everybody thought you two were weird so they stayed away from you, tho you didn't mind but two people kept messing with you to. A (girl/boy) and a boy there names were (B/n = Best friend name) and Colin Wilkes. They both always tried to befriend you two (I don't know much about Colin forgive me). After school on multiple occasions while waiting for Pennysworth they talked to you guys and asked question Damian answer them tho he was very blunt while you wrote it on paper and gave it to them. Often when Pennysworth picks you up he asked about the two and how your day was and Damian always said the same thing "Our day was fine and Wilkes are okay." Tho today was different people were messing with (B/n) and Colin you and Damian didn't know why but this mad you guys mad.

    You got over there you both for in front of (B/n) and Colin. "Move it weirdos." The boy said trying to push past you but was surprised when he couldn't push you out of the way. "Leave them alone or I will not hesitate to strike you down." Damian said coldly to the boy. The boy didn't move but instead tried to push you guys out of the way. As his arm reached for you grab it and went around and put it behind his back. "Leave. Them. Alone." Damian said Darkly to him he nodded. When you let go he ran off in a direction and you both looked back at (B/n) and Colin before walking away. As the two for our of shock they ran to catch up with you guys heading to yours and Damian usual area. "Thanks you guys for the help!" (B/n) said is cheerful as always. You and Damian just shrugged it off but they continued to thank you until Damian said "we just did it because we didn't want that hoolagin messing with you guys." After he said that he went back to what he was doing. They both looked at each other before they say beside you tho you and your brother didn't mind it was strange for them to be in one place for a long period of time.

  After that day they always came to your area and sit down and talk to you and it was pleasant so to speak and was fun tho you and Damian would never admit it. One day you and Damian decided to ask them to come over which happily said "Of Course!" So now you four not including Tim were in the link going to the manor. "Your house is huge!" (B/n) said as you entered the house and you eldest brother came and hugged you both to death with Damian yelled "unhand us Grayson!" Trying to wiggle out of his grasp while you just looked at Damian like he was nuts nobody can escape Dick's hugs. "Hey are you Colin and (B/n)?" Grayson asked as he let you both go looking at the two who were clearly confused. "Um yeah" Colin said looking more confused and looking at Grayson before asking "you heard of us?" "Well yeah why wouldn't I Damian told me about you guys and how in his word 'are able with stand you both without being annoyed' " Dick answered clearly wanting to embarrass you and Damian.

After he said that you avoid eye contact also it was hard to see but you have a very small tint of blush and Damian just tried to hide from the world by sinking into his uniform. After that has happen you and Damian went to the living room and did your homework for the day changed and went to show them your dog and Damian's cat. "This is my car Alfred and (Y/n)'s dog (D/n = dog name)." Damian said gestering to a small puppy and cat. (B/n) what gushing over how cute they are. You four played with (D/n) and Alfred until they had to go home you rode with them in the limo home before they left Damian said something. "Wait!...I was wondering if you could be out friends." He said looking at them and they smiled in pure delight. "Yeah if course!" They said after they got out they waved and you waved back. After you got home again you both went to your room happy that you both have  friends that didn't think you were weird sure you have Jon but Jon is super powered and you both hopes to have more friends that weren't powered aswell. And now you did.

Hope you liked the story and as I was almost done writing it I remember that you guys were friends with Jon and I also realized that the batkids are all friends with some superkid while the dad's hate each other or have a rivalry I don't know

~Cupcake