Bonding time

Third person POV:
    It was a normal day for the kids doing the activities they enjoyed he nightly patrols and Alfred cookies which is always the best for everyone.But you decided to stay home and being Alone before long hearing a motorcycle pull up into the Cave. As you turned around and say the second oldest of the BatBrothers was the one and only Jason. who had taken off his Red Hood helmet and saw you and smiled "Heya small fry" He said ruffling your (H/l) (H/C) hair it was comforting in a way. You smiled up at him with a child like grin that you didn't show often but showed every time when it was just you and Jason alone.

     "So what you working on tonight?" he asked curious and you showed him drawing of all of you smiling while holding the dogs and cat which made him smile that you started drawing again after the incident. You hadn't been drawing after that you were almost afraid of a pencil until now. "Hey (N/n) you forgot something important about Dickie bird" he said looking at the drawing while you looked confuse "He has a beach boy hair cut not a boy-band" he said smiling as you thought for a moment before erasing the hair and redoing it.

He soon got an idea "Yo (Y/n) I got an idea." he said smirking. You looked at him curious of the said idea of his "Tomorrow me and you can do something together" he suggested which you sighed back with 'Just me and You?' "Yup only me and you" he responded back Which made you fill with joy. He went to change out of his suit and put away his guns, soon sitting beside you watching the Bat computer.

It was around 3 when the others finally got home, at around 10 you headed for bed due to it being a school night as well as being in Elementary/Primary school so Jason took care of watch duty for you. "Where's (N/n)?" Dick asked taking off his mask "She headed off to bed early" Jason said not looking up from his phone as the others took off there suits and changed and walked up stairs to head to bed. "Oi Old Man" Jason said to Bruce "yes?" Bruce asked looking at him "I'm taking (N/n) around town tomorrow" Jason spoke getting up "Don't you both have school tomorrow?" Bruce asked "Yeah so?" Jason responded "Then don't you guys need to go to classes?" Bruce asked "We already now the Shit" Jason said shrugging "that doesn't mean you can-" he was caught off by Jason saying "There not gonna do anything" Bruce sighed knowing there's no way to change the boys mind so just nodded and Jason smirked and walked upstairs finally to get rest.

It was time to wake up and the others got ready for school and so did yourself when you came down stairs in uniform Jason immediately turned you around. You looked puzzled at him "We can't go around town with you in uniform" You looked at him weird 'But we need this for school' you sighed to him "Nope change" He spoke pushing to your room to change. You looked up at him confuse but shrugged as you went in and changed out of uniform and came down (Sorry if you would never wear this) in a pair of Overalls shorts and a T-shirt underneath with Sneakers/Trainers.

"(Y/N) you can't go to school in that." Her twin spoke with a scowl she quickly sighed to him 'Todd said not to be in my uniform' the explanation was quick and brief "Why are you listening to him?" he questioned 'Why do you listen to Grayson?' you sighed to him.

Soon a staring contest had somehow taken place. Tim had grudgingly come out of his room and saw this before quickly walking away and muttered "To early for this" Jason and Dick were talking when they saw the Twins staring eachother down in the hallway like in an anime "Guy? Dami? (N/N)?" Grayson said and you both looked to him "Ya good?" he asked which you both nodded "Okay then come on Dami we need to get you too school" Dick spoke "Fine and don't call me that." he said glaring at him which he chuckled. "Come on (Y/N)" Jason said walking his younger sister following.

They arrived at the mall and they were very quiet you looked around and your eyes landed on a whole store full of Batman stuff which confuse you and looked at Jason for answers. "The batman store it's just full of- woah!" he was now dragged by you to the store.As you guys entered you saw all kinds of things such as action figures, costumes and even a few stuffies but what made your child like instinct kick in was the red hood poster. You pointed to it and he looked at it "Ya want it?" he asked and you nodded he shrugged and smiled grabbing it to pay for it. He carried it and you guys went to other stores and found things for the others and yourselves you were actually acting like a child which made him smile at his little sister. Threw the day you saw all kinds of amazing things.

The day finished and you were satisfied you found things for everyone and yourself even the animals get something which made you happy.