Brothers in a cave with Weirdos

Nobody's Pov:
  Today your brothers were gonna show you something called 'The Cave' you and Damian didn't know why it was called that but none the less you were in uniform ready to go both still got a poker look while having a mask on. "You guys know you can where at least more comfortable clothes than you suits ya know that right?" Tim said adjusting his sunglasses along with Jason, "but Grayson is still in uniform." Damian said profoundly while his sister was adjusting her gloves. "Because he's team leader guy!" Jason said protested but you both stood your ground and stayed in what you're wearing. The five of you walked into the zetatube and as soon as they heard the names Robin and Sparrow they went over to see who on earth was Sparrow and the next Robin but to meet two 10 year olds. "Hey Nightwing who are the kids." Asked a boy who a few years older than you guys and green? "This is the next Robin and Sparrow is his sister." He said gesturing to you both as you both walked forward you look almost like a zombie.

"That's crash I've always wanted to meet them!" A boy ran over in a blur right in front of us. "Hola! Welcome to the cave! Or the fight club is what I want to call it." He said holding a hand out to you both of you and a tan boy with dark hair was shaking his head. "Hello." Damian said rather quietly while you nodded in agreement. "Dang I know I've read so many books about you guys you guys are more quiet than I read!" He yelled as you both looked confused.

You were getting use to there crazy antics but not joining of course. You, Your brother, a large wolf, and the one also called Superboy was sitting on a couch watching static you were watching YouTube on your holo-glove and your brother was petting wolf. Everyone questioned why you both were quiet and always so cold to people and just did your own thing.

They all decided to question the ones that live with you and they answered with "they came from a place were they were trained to be perfected and obedient and too smart for there age." And went back to what they were doing leaving the group even more confused.

Everyone was very entertaining to see you guys play video games and Damian tell at you and you staying oh so quiet that freaked everyone out. As this continued everyone was wondering how you guys not be asleep yet cause you both are kids and didn't know you guys had been raised like it were adults by your mother. After awhile you needed to head home they waved bye to you but you and your brother nodded and walked away brother zetatube.

You both were sent to bed for the day while your brothers had things to get done before heading to bed other than the cave it was a Cave full of weirdos.

I'm sorry i haven't been getting these out don't worry I'm trying to get ideas give and ideas if ya have any thanks!!

~Cupcake