Missions: Batfam

Nobody's Pov:
Your father made you and Damian stay at home for this case while your brothers sisters and father went out for a case.So you and Damian stayed in the Batcave waiting for them to come home and eventually you and Damian both fell asleep in your father's chair. After a while Alfred came down and saw you too and smiled a soft smile as he saw you both sleeping in your father's chair, but was also worrying where the rest of your family and when they would come home but he let you both sleep in the chair. What the three did not know is that the rest of the family was captured by the Joker somehow.

The next day you both woke up to see you were still in the Batcave but shrugged it off as they were still waiting for Commissioner Gorden to pick up the criminal. So you both went upstairs and saw Alfred making breakfast as you say down he gave you breakfast you both glad it was Saturday so you can stay home. After a while you both went to your room and played with you pets. Damian and you soon played video games because Jon came over and he was still be very awkward around you but you both had fun after a while you there went down to the Batcave and saw that the rest of your family still wasn't there but still shrugged it off as they were at the Cave (Young Justice cave).You and your brother were telling Jon about how your father got all of the items in the Cave he was in awe at the giant penny you though it was funny seeing his face hat the story. You three eventually got ready and headed over to your city New York to go on patrol you stopped the small crimes robberies and mugging after a while you and Damian now worried your family has not contacted you in 24 hours so you, Damian and Jon decided this could be another mission that you needed to do Jon called "Mission: Batfam".

It was alot harder than most of your other mission you didn't know what the password was and the Batcomputer locked the file that you needed "ugh! Stupid computer!" Damian yelled in frustration banging his head on the computer while you were looking thru you holo-gloves and Jon looking thru papers he found. "Damian maybe if you ask it nicely it will let you in?" Jon suggesting as you walk over and pushed your brother out of the seat. "Ow! (Y/n) why did ya do that" Damian asked glaring at you as you say down and started pressing a few keys and got in and the boys were in awe on his you did but you simply shrugged as you three read the file. "Joker spotted during the night with some goons by the docks possibly had Joker Gas and heavily armed with weapons highly more dangerous than usually." Damian read our loud looking at the screen while you three looked at each other giving a look that said 'get ready it's mission Time' and you all ran to get your suites on.

With the others

Your family were all tied up with the Joker and not having as much fun as the Joker was smacking them with the same crow bar he did with Jason dying so this didn't help with his PTSD. And the only hope they had left were in 10 year olds.

Back to you

  You Damian and Jon were in uniform on top of a building next to the warehouse you family was in with you holo-glove seeing how many heat signatures are there you saw where they were cause you saw a cluster 7 people. "Okay the plan is get in kick butt save Father and the others bring Joker to Arkham mission done." Damian declared trying to be a leader. "Okay Mission:Batfam is a go!" Jon said smiling but to see you and Damian disappeared "And I forgot they do that." He said as he flew up looking in any shadows he sees before being pulled into one by you and Damian.

You, Damian and Jon were all in the vent above where the others where your family is. You saw the Joker coming in with a crow bar and you guys decided it was time to strike so you kick the vent open and jumped out and lands in front of the Joker with your brother and Jon flying behind you too. "Huh I thought Bats hates supers." Joker said smile growing on his face. You and your brother readied your weapons as well as the Joker and his crow bar. You and your brother rushed at Joker while Joker was laughing like a maniac and Jon was trying to untie the others. Joker had hit you guys a few times but they didn't stop either of you as you kept blocking and attacking until there was a bang. And it was not from Jason.

Everyone looked at you to see you were shot in the abdomen frozen at first before Joker slammed his crow bar on your brothers head almost knocking him out. But you and you brother used all the strength you had left to rush at him one more time and punching Joker in the face. After that you looked back at your family who were finally free and they rushed over to you and Damian as you both fell to the ground unconscious.

You woke up in the Batcave with a huge headache you turned to your side to see you brother there to. As you tried to sit up it hurt but you did anyway and you saw you were still in uniform accept that your mask was off along with your gloves and shoes. "(Y/n) Your awake!" A familiar voice said as you looked forward to see Dick standing there smiling along with the others as they came over. "That took gut kid to save us with the Joker uh literally." Jason said smiling slightly at you them you heard a groan before saying " You people are extremely loud." And turned to see Damian said running his head. "How ya doing Dami?" Dick ask looking at him. " Like I've been mauled by a bear and ran over by the batmoblie." He said before closing his eyes again. "We would expect that you have a concussion so you and (Y/n) will be bed ridden for a few days" as he said that you and Damian just nodded before laying back down and going to sleep again with everyone smiling at that adorable moment of you both passing out.

Sorry it took so long but it's here yay!

~Cupcake