Angel

You sat on Cheryl's bed as she went to get her first aid kit. You had stumbled your way to Thistlehouse after you and Archie had been kidnapped by none other than Nick st. Clair. One second you were walking down the street to your house, the next, you were knocked unconscious.

You woke up in a warehouse, tied up in a chair next to Archie. You looked around confused until a voice interrupted your thoughts. "Hi babe. Miss me?" Your eyes widened at the sound of Nick St. Clair's voice. He was talking on Archie's phone to Veronica. You glance at Archie and he looks scared. You give him a look and hear Nick demand $1 million for you guys and how he's going to make his bones with both of you. He hung up and walked towards the two of you. Archie tried to reason with him, not wanting either of you to get hurt. It didn't work. Nick yelled and yelled and began wailing on you.

Cheryl returned to the room with a first aid kit and some bandages and a pack of ice. "Baby, talk to me. Who did this to you?", she asked. She sat next to you and grabbed your scraped, bruised hand gently. You shook your head. Cheryl sighed. "Baby, I need to know. I need to know who did this to you. Toni has already told me that the Serpents would take care of said person." Cheryl begged you to tell her. You finally gave in and whispered, "Nick." Cheryl gasped. "Oh my god. What is that creature doing back in Riverdale?", she asked you. You shrugged. "I guess he was pissed about what Archie and I did to him so he got his revenge." Cheryl's brown orbs filled with tears. "Baby, I am so sorry that he did this to you." You shook your head. "It's fine. He did it because of me. It's my fault." Cheryl shook her head as tears fell from her eyes. You noticed and wiped them away. "Hey, I'm here right now aren't I princess? That's what matters." Cheryl took a deep breath and nodded. "Let's get you cleaned up shall we?"

It was about 3 in the morning when Cheryl rolled over to find cold sheets. She sat up confused. She got out of bed and grabbed her red silk robe and set out into the house to find you. She found you downstairs sitting on the chair in front of the fire. She leaned against the wall and jumped a little when you piped up. "What are you doing up Cher?", you asked. She moved from her place on the wall and walked towards you. She came around the chair and sat in your lap. She stared at your bruised face, illuminated by the firelight. Even bruised, she still though you were the most perfect human being in the world. "I can't sleep without you next to me. You know that. The question I should be asking is why are you up my love?" You shook your head, "Nightmare." Cheryl ran her manicured fingers through your Y/H/C locks. "You should have woken me up ma Cherie." You looked at her with red-rimmed eyes that instantly filled with tears. "Oh, Y/N/N." Your body shook softly with sobs as she pulled you into her chest. She stroked your hair as she whispered sweet nothings in your ear. Once you had stopped crying, you looked up at her sadly. "Can we go to bed now?", you asked. She nodded and stood to pull you to your feet and lead you back to the bedroom.

Once you two settled into bed, she pulled you close to her and stroked your hair and rubbed your back, a combination she knew always put you to sleep. "Go to sleep my love, we can talk in the morning." You nodded and slowly slipped away to sleep.