Breakfast

The sun shone in your eyes as you woke from your deep sleep. You were laying in a sweatshirt and sweatpants due to the cold weather of Vancouver. You noticed a weight on your arm and turned to see your girlfriend Madelaine sound asleep and using your arm as a pillow. You had planned to make breakfast for the two of you and surprise her with it but you were unable to get up. You didn't have the heart to wake her up. You stared at her peaceful face as she slept. Her long eyelashes that were rested against her pale cheeks. Her long red hair fanned out against her pillow. She turned onto her side and continued sleeping. You decided to get your phone and scroll through social media. Her fans had tagged you into edits and pictures of you two. You liked some of them and switched to responding to your messages that people had sent you. After an hour or so, Madelaine woke up. You smiled at the sleepy redhead as she attempted to fully wake up. She noticed you were staring and smiled sleepily, "Good morning baby." You smiled at her and responded, "Good morning princess, how'd you sleep?" She snuggled into your side. "I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?", she asked. You giggled, "I would've had breakfast ready, but you were sleeping on my arm and I didn't want to wake you up." She smiled at you and sat up. "Well, let's go make breakfast boo." You smiled and got out of bed to give her a piggyback ride. She got on your back giggling and you two headed downstairs to start your day.