Cute Little Cold

You laid in bed with a splitting headache and a really bad fever. You felt like you were dying. You had to miss school it was so bad. Your girlfriend Betty had been texting you all day checking up on you. You had to constantly reassure her that you were okay. You had fallen asleep so when your phone went off indicating you had a text from her, you didn't hear it and slipped off to sleep.

Betty, being the angel she is, had "accidentally" skipped class to run to the drug store to get you some things and headed to Pop's to get you your favorite soup. She headed toward your house on a mission. To get you better. Little did she know, the rest of your friends weren't far behind her.

You woke up to a cold towel on your forehead and quiet chatter in your room. Your eyes fluttered open to reveal your girlfriend and your friends. None of them had noticed that you had waken up so you listened to their conversation. "Y/N is super lucky to have you B." That was Veronica. "Yeah Betts, she caught a good one with you." That was Archie. "Guys, honestly, I'm the lucky one. She puts up with me and my problems. She is always helping me in some way, whether it be calming me down when I'm angry or helping me with my stupid investigations. Guys, I'm in deep." You smiled and decided to make your presence known. "Then let's drown in love together.", you said with a raspy voice. All three people jumped and rushed to your side "You heard all that?", Betty asked. You nodded weakly. "How are you feeling boo?", Veronica asked. "Like shit V.", you chuckle dryly. She gave you a sympathetic look and held your hand. Betty ran her fingers through your sweaty hair. "I got you some soup baby. Do you wanna eat?", she asked. You nodded weakly and sat up slowly.

After you were done eating (or being fed by Betty), you guys all gathered on your bed to watch a movie. You laid in the middle of a Y/N sandwich made up by Archie, Veronica and your girlfriend. You smiled and snuggled up to Betty and Veronica contently. You had the greatest girlfriend and friends in the world.