Drugs and Beatdowns

You stood in the back at the Lodge's Open House for their SoDale proejct. You had been invited by Veronica to the party and she had just left you to go ask the caterers something. All of a sudden, a certain redhead had appeared at your side. "Why if it isn't the infamous Y/N Y/L/N. What are you doing here?" You smirked, "Veronica invited me. Why? Did I ruin your party mood Blossom?" Cheryl glared at you playfully. "No, it's just refreshing to see you here, that's all." You two continued talking before you went to go get a drink. As you were walking back, you saw a guy talking to Cheryl. You got a little jealous when you realized it was Nick St. Clair, Veronica's hot shot friend. You got closer and saw him turn his back to Cheryl and drop something in her champagne. Oh my God, you thought, he's trying to drug her. As he turned back to give Cheryl the drink, you caught her eye. You made a gesture saying, "Don't drink that! I saw that guy slip something in there!" She shook it off and downed the glass in one gulp. Oh no, you thought, this isn't gonna end well.

As the night went on, Cheryl appeared at your side once more. She seemed a little away from her usual state. "Hiiii, Y/N!" You wrapped an arm around her waist to stop her swaying. "Hi Bombshell. You okay?" She nodded and leaned into your side, "I'm sleepy." You smiled, "I can see that. Do you need me to take you somewhere?" She shook her head. "No, Nicky Poo said he would take care of me. I'll be okay." Your expression turned dark, "You know I'll kill him if he hurts you.", you told her. She giggled, "He's not like that Y/N. I'll be fine." You reluctantly nodded and let her go back to Nick, but you kept a close eye on them.

The Pussycats and Veronica were performing when it happened. You had looked away towards the stage to watch the performance and when you turned back they were gone. Your anxiety instantly skyrocketed. You made eye contact with Veronica and she had the same look on her face as you did. Veronica had a silent conversation with Josie and they both looked at you to signal the plan. As soon as the song ended, the five of you all but sprinted to where Veronica said Nick's room was. As you reached the floor he was on, you passed a maid's cart with a master key on it. You grabbed it and handed it to Veronica. She grabbed the key from the girl and approached the door. She unlocked it and the five of you rushed in. Veronica was the one to rip Nick of of Cheryl. She turned and delivered a mean right hook as you took him to the ground. You punched and kicked the shit out of him as the rest of the girls comforted Cheryl. All you saw was red as you hit Nick. You delivered blow after blow until Veronica finally tore you off of him. Veronica tried to calm you down. "Y/N! Calm down! Cheryl is okay. She needs you!" You finally calmed down enough to hear a small voice say, "Y/N/N?" You turned to see a teary eyed Cheryl begging you with your eyes to hold her. You got up and pulled her in your arms gently. "It's okay. You're safe. I'm here. He's not going to touch you ever again." You and Veronica and the Pussycats spent the rest of the night comforting the redhead.