Chapter 3

"This is where we create all of our dinosaurs"  Claire said.

We were now in the lab area of the building.  Many of the lab workers were handling test tubes and dinosaur eggs.  Also, many of the tourists were getting a tour of the lab. 

"Dr. Wu is the head scientist of the lab"  Claire said. 

"Who owns the park?" I asked. 

"Simon Masrani" Claire said. 

"Also, where do you need me to work?" I asked. 

"That's your decision.  You can work at any location in the park"  Claire said. 

I just stood there, trying to decide where to go and what to do.

"Well, I have some things that I need to handle.  It was nice to meet you" Claire said. 

"You too" I said. 

Claire walked away.  I left the building, and walked outside.  I looked over, and there stood Owen.  He was just hanging around. 

"Hey Owen" I said. 

Owen looked over at me.  I walked up to him.

"Hey Carly.  What's up?" Owen asked me.

"I just got a tour of the lab, quite a place" I said. 

"Yeah, tell me about it.  Hey, are you free right now?" Owen asked me. 

"Yeah I am.  Why?" I asked. 

"I have to go and do some training with my raptors.  Do you want to come and check it out?" Owen asked me. 

"Sure. If that's okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah, that's fine.  You can ride with me"  Owen said. 

"Sure, sounds good" I said.

Owen climbed on his motorcycle, and he helped me climb on with him.  I hung my bag on my back.  I held on to Owen, as we rode off to the raptor training area. 

NOTE:  More chapters are coming!  What do you all think so far?