Chapter 14

We were now in a large warehouse building.  All of the park visitors and most of the employees were there too.  The medical team treated anyone that was injured. 

Zach and Gray's parents showed up.  They were so relieved to see that Zach and Gray were alive.  Claire went home with them. 

Owen and I sat in the warehouse.  I was laying on a cot, and Owen was sitting next to me, with his hand on my leg. 

"I'm looking for my daughter.  Her name is Carly Grant" A voice said. 

I knew that voice.  I sat up on the cot, and looked over.  There stood my dad, and he was talking to Barry.

"Dad!" I cried, happily. 

My dad looked over, and saw me.  He had a look of relief on his face. 

"Carly!  Sweetie!" My dad cried, happily. 

I stood up, ran up to my dad, and hugged him. Owen stood behind me. 

"I heard about what happened. I was so worried.  Are you okay?"  My dad asked me.

"I'm fine dad.  I'm not injured" I said. 

My dad pulled away from the hug.  He looked at Owen.

"Who is this?" My dad asked. 

"Dad, this is Owen Grady.  He is my boyfriend" I said. 

"It's an honor to meet you, sir" Owen said. 

"It's nice to meet you too, Owen.  Thank you for protecting my daughter" My dad said. 

"Always happy to do so, sir" Owen said. 

Owen and my dad shook hands.  My dad seemed to get along with Owen.  Thank God!  Later on that day, Owen and I climbed on a plane. My dad boarded the plane with us.  All of us flew back home.  I held Owen's hand, as we landed back in the United States. 

NOTE:  One more chapter for this book!  Then, book 2 will start being posted, as I'm still writing it. 

All right for the GIF (Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the GIF:  https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimisticThankfulDinosaur-max-1mb.gif