Chapter 10

Owen and I reached the park.  The  Pterodactyls and Pteranodonswere flying all around the guests and staff members, attacking them.  Owen held up his rifle, as we ran into the park. 

We found Claire, and followed behind us.  She called out for her nephews. Then, Owen noticed two boys running away from a large bird.  Then, Owen was knocked down by a Pteranodon, and it started to attack him.  I picked up Owen's rifle, and shot the Pteranodon.  Owen was okay, and no injured.  Owen stood up, and took the rifle from my hands. 

"Are you okay, babe?" I asked him. 

"I'm fine baby. Thanks to you" Owen said, smiling. 

"You're welcome babe" I said. 

Owen wrapped his arm around me, and he kissed me.  Then, we noticed Claire running up to the two boys. It was her nephews.  One boy had short dark colored hair, and wearing a red t-shirt, with dark colored pants, and sneakers.  His name was Zach.

The other boy was shorter, had short to medium length blonde hair, wearing a plaid button of t-shirt, dark colored cargo shorts, and sneakers.  His name was Gray.  He was Zach's younger brother. 

"Guys, we need to go" Owen said. 

All of us started to run out of the main area of the park.  Then, Claire received a phone call. 

"Wait, Hoskins is going to use the raptors?" Claire asked. 

"Oh shit!" Owen said, angrily. 

Then, another large Pterodactyl busted through some doors.  All of us ran and jumped into a jeep. Owen started up the jeep, and we rode off to the raptor paddock. 

"He better not touch my raptors" Owen said, in an angry tone. 

"It will be okay, babe.  You and me will protect the raptors" I said. 

"I know, baby" Owen said. 

Owen grabbed my hand and he held it, as he drove.  We weren't going to let Hoskins use the raptors.

NOTE:  More chapters are coming, and will be posted!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:   http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/0/06/JW_Carbine.jpg/600px-JW_Carbine.jpg