Chapter 6

Over the next few days, things were going great.  I was enjoying my internship at Jurassic World. Owen and I got to know each other more, as I still stayed at his house.  Owen always made sure that I was safe and comfortable. He was so sweet and caring. 

It was a sunny afternoon outside.  Owen was working on his motorcycle.  I sat in a lawn chair, reading a magazine.  Then, a car pulled up to the house.  It was Claire.

She got out of the car, and started to walk up to Owen and I.

"Mr. Grady, Ms. Grant" Claire said. 

"What is it now?" Owen asked. 

"Mr. Grady, Mr. Masrani has requested your assistance" Claire said. 

"Assistance for what?" Owen asked. 

"He wants you to check the paddock for the new attraction" Claire said. 

"Uh alright.  Well, let me just grab my things" Owen said, as he went inside the house. 

"May I come with you guys?  I'm interested in the new attraction"  I said. 

"Sure, if you want to" Claire said. 

Owen came out of the house, wearing his work clothes. 

"Alright. I'm all set" Owen said. 

"I'm good to go too" I said. 

"You're coming too?" Owen asked me.

"Yeah.  You could use some back-up.  Plus, I want to see the new attraction" I said. 

"Yeah, you're right"  Please, just stay close to me" Owen said. 

"I will" I said. 

Owen and I climbed into Claire's car, and we rode off.  I wondered what this new attraction was all about.

NOTE:   Sorry this chapter was short.  More chapters are coming!

All rights for the GIF (Above) go to Jurassic World, Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the GIF:  https://78.media.tumblr.com/611c76723f64e18519a2c242a34cb55a/tumblr_npv1giwDxy1uutgwwo1_250.gif