1) Surprising Revelations

3rd Person P.O.V- All of Private Drive was quite this late summer night as every one has gone to bed at a relatively early time of 9:00pm, except one teen who lays on his bed staring at his broken clock counting down the mere minutes till he turns fifteen.

Harry- (Mutters Quietly) "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Happy Birthday too me!" Suddenly I'm hit by this most excruciating pain.

Thanatos- Walking out of the shadows into the teens room. "No, no child. Don't scream!" I press my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming out. "Just take deep breaths, in and out."

Harry- I stare wide eyed at the man who literally appeared out of thin air and is helping me through this experience. I was listening to his advice until another wave of pain hit me and I thrashed about and dig my fingers into his wrist.

Thanatos- (Coos Softly) "I'm here child, we'll get through this together." She finishes going through the last of her Inheritance and practically melts into the bed. "How do you feel?"

Hadrian- (Pants) I look the black cloaked figure over curiously. "Like I've been ran over by the night bus repeatedly..." Taking pause, I notice the change in my vocals. "What happened to my voice?"

Thanatos- With a snap of my fingers a proper mirror appears. "It appears that you are in fact a woman and the male bits you had was created by a very strong potion or spell."

Hadrian- (Shrieks) I kneel in front of the mirror, taking a good look at my real appearance if you will. "Dear Merlin, I'm a near splitting image of a Malfoy." I've now got bleach blonde hair that comes to mid-back, vibrant blue eyes, deathly pale alabaster skin, a very toned and lithe feminine frame standing at 5'6 with curves in all the right places.

Thanatos- "You are the long-lost Lefay Heir if I'm correct." It was just a hunch and slim to none chance that I was even correct.

Hadrian- I notice my owl swoops in and lands on my headboard with an envelope from Gringotts. "Well we can find out who I really am right now!"  Taking the envelope from my owl after giving her a treat, I rip it open and begin reading everything aloud;

'Birth Certificate (Fake)

Mother; Lillian Corinth Evens-Potter

Father; James Fleamont Potter

Child; Hadrian James Potter

D.O.B; July 31st

Inheritance; None'

'Living/ Dead Relatives (Fake)

Lillian Evens-Potter/ Mother (Dead)

James Potter/ Father (Dead)

Sirius Black/ Godfather

Alice Abbot-Longbottom/ Godmother (Insane)'

'Birth Certificate (Official)

Mother; Chronos Invidia

Father; Thanatos Invidia

Child; Niprihxity Invidia

D.O.B; July 31st

Inheritance; Unknown'

'Living/Dead Relatives (Official)

Chronos Invidia/ Father of Time

Thanatos Invidia/ Death'

'Lady To-
Time
Death
Prevelle
Potter
Gryffindor
Lefay
Black
Fairchild
RavenClaw
Beaumoon
Heir To-
Yaxley
Slytherin'

'Magical/Creature Inheritance

Core; Pure

Magic Level; Unmatched

Creature; Immortal/Werewolf

Mate; Werewolf

Abilities; Mind Magic, Aerokinesis, Memory Restoration, Photokinesis, Omni-Magic, Empathic, Metamorph, Elemental Mage, Blood Mage, Shadow Mage, Alchemy Mage, Mistress Of Death, Mistress of Time, Demon Magic's, Immortality, Mistress of Light/Dark Arts, Interdimensional Travel, Astral Projection, Life-Force Absorption, Accelerated Healing, Wandless Magic, Wordless Magic, Parsel Magic, Parsel Tongue, Creature Speak, Shadow Animagi (Black Panther) and many more that are unknown and too numbered to list.'

Setting the papers on the bed beside me. "I'm your daughter..."

Thanatos- (Hums Softly) "Yes."

Niprihxity- Looking from the papers to the black cloaked man. "So dad, shall we fuck up some peoples lives?"

Thanatos- (Laughs) "You sound like your mother, when someone pisses him off."

Niprihxity- (Smirks)

Thanatos- Taking her hand. "Yes, lets go destroy their precious plans that they've got revolved around you."

Niprihxity- Holding my papers and snow owl rather tightly, we go whisking back in time with a bit of mom's help. (Smirks) 'I'm gonna turn the past upside down!'