5) Two Worlds Meet

Six Months Later

3rd Person P.O.V- Fifth year passes by in a blur for the odd group of both Gryffindors and Slytherins. Summer comes and the normal group; James, Lily, Sirius, Peter and Remus spend the summer at Potter Manor now with Marlene, Julia and Niprihxity. 

Potter Manor

Charles- (Smirks) I get the kids home. "Dorea, darling the boys brought home lovers!"

Dorea- Walking out of the kitchen, I look over the group of teens. (Squeals Delightedly) Summoning my camera, I snap a bunch of pictures. "Oh we are celebrating!" I go back to the kitchen and give the elves a run down of the food we need.

Charles- Looking all the teens over. "Don't do anything I wouldn't." (Winks Suggestively) I go up to my office.

James- (Blushes) Taking Lily by the hand. "Sorry about my parents."

Lily- (Giggles) I kiss my boyfriends cheek.

Sirius- (Laughs) "I'm used to it brother." I wrap my arm over my Marlene's shoulders.

Marlene- (Smiles) I melt into my boyfriends embrace.

Peter- (Blushes) I take Julia's hand.

Julia- (Giggles) Entwining our fingers.

Remus- Wrapping my arm around my mates waist, I kiss her cheek.

Niprihxity- (Hums)

James- I lead the way upstairs upstairs to mine and Lily's room. "Alright we need to talk about the full moon coming up in two nights."

Sirius- (Nods) "We need a game plan."

Marlene- "All of us are Animagi..."

Peter- We look at Mar in shock. "What?"

Sirius- "Since when?"

Niprihxity- (Blushes) "I uh, taught them."

James- Looking at Mar and Jules curiously. "What are you?"

Marlene- Crawling to the middle of our makeshift circle, I phase.

Julia- I crawl to the middle of our makeshift circle and phase as well.

Sirius- My eyes widen. "Beautiful." Marlene is a beautiful husky.

Peter- (Giggles) "Fitting, your a little field mouse."

Lily- "Their the opposite of the both of you."

James- I kiss Lily's cheek. "My doe."

Lily- (Blushes) "Shut it Potter!"

Remus and Niprihxity- (Laughs)

Two Nights Later

3rd Person P.O.V- The group of teens sneak out of Potter Manor and head out into the woods quickly as they all quickly phase; Stag, Doe, Grimm, Husky, Rat and Field Mouse.

Remus- All our friends sit at a distance. "Ready?"

Niprihxity- Glancing from the moon to my mate. (Smiles and Nods) I take his offered hands.

Remus- Resting my forehead against hers, we both go through a practically painless transition.

3rd Person P.O.V- The black and white wolf take off giving chase, biting and sending the other tumbling over rock and fallen tree.

Next Day

James- Stretching gingerly all my bones pop back into place.

Lily- (Groans Softly and Yawns)

Marlene- Rubbing at my tired eyes. "Last night was awesome!"

Sirius- I wrap my arms around my girlfriends waist. (Hums) "Totally gonna have to do it again."

Peter- Trailing kisses along my girls cheek.

Julia- (Giggles)

Remus- I walk over to my friends.

James- Our current conversation ceases as we see Remus. "Dude, you're scratched to Hell."

Niprihxity- I walk up beside Remus, entwining my hand with his. (Smirks Smugly)

Remus- (Chuckles) Leaning slightly, I kiss Pixie's forehead. "Pixie isn't exactly gentle."

Niprihxity- Trailing my fingers over all the marks. "What can I say, I like it rough!"

Remus- (Growls Lowly) Grabbing her waist, I roughly pull her against me as I bite at her neck.

Niprihxity- Baring my neck. (Moans)

James, Lily, Sirius, Marlene, Peter and Julia- (Laughs and Claps)

Charles- Not finding any of the teens inside and knowing the previous night was a full moon, I walk outside and find them in the woods. (Smiles Fondly) "When your ready, please join your mother and I for breakfast." Leaving the Startled teens there, I head back inside.

Dorea- I look up from my tea. "Find them?"

Charles- I sit down with my paper and coffee. (Hums and Nods) "Full moon thing."

Dorea- (Nods Understandingly)

James- We all quickly follow dad inside and sit at the table. "Morning mom."

Dorea- (Smiles) "Morning kids, I hope everything went well last night?"

Sirius- (Nods) "Very..." We all look at Remus.

Remus- (Nods Agreeingly) "Better than ever actually." I take Pixies hand in mine.

Niprihxity- (Smiles and Blushes)

Charles and Dorea- We knew our children were growing up and are very proud of who they've become and the lovers they've chosen. (Smiles Proudly)