4) Unity

3rd Person P.O.V- It's halfway through the first term of fifth year, both students and staff alike are utterly amazed by the change in the notorious Marauders. They are completely perplexed by the fact, the four friends are so close to a Slytherin female.

(Slytherin Common Room)

Narcissia- Everyone knew who the girl is and knew not to disrespect her or her choice of friends. (Hums Softly)

Bellatrix- (Mutters) "Lucious is an idiot."

Narcissia- I shake my head. "This isn't going to end well."

Lucious- Looking down at the blonde haired fifth year is distaste. "You are dishonoring our House and are a disgrace to your family name..."

Millicent- My eyes widen in shock. "Oh he didn't."

Severus- (Sighs) "He did." I may be friends with Malfoy, but I wasn't suicidal and learned my lesson the hard way not to piss the girl off.

Narcissia- "I don't feel an ounce of sympathy, for him." We watch Pixie, practically hand the Heir his ass on a silver platter.

Niprihxity- (Snarls) Jumping to my feet, I hold the older male ten inches off the ground and pinned to the nearest wall. "How dare you disrespect me and I am re-enlisting House Unity. The same House Unity that once was in place when the Four Founders ruled this school. House Unity that was broken because of some petty and childish rumors, so excuse me if I like spending time with my friends and My MATE! And do you not know who I am you pathetic low-life Veela? I am the daughter to Thanatos and Chronos Invidia and I am far from a disgrace to Death and Time!" Dropping him rather harshly where he lands in his feet, I swing my arm upwards as my fist connects with his jaw effectively breaking it. "Never talk about things, you don't understand and NEVER disrespect me or my family again!" I swing my arm again and effectively knock the older Veela out. (Huffs Indigently) I grab the book I was reading and my school bag, leaving the common room.

Alexander- I finally break the thick silence. "Should one of us go tell Professor SlugHorn?"

Horace- I needed to talk to my snakes and was privy to the fight. (Clears Throat) "No need, I saw everything." With a flick of my wand the seventh year is levitating. "I'm gonna take the boy to Poppy." Pausing for a moment. "I'll be back in a bit, to talk to you all." Glancing around. "I'm sure someone can fill both Lucious and Niprihxity in Later?" I leave the Slytherin Common room, taking the Malfoy Heir to the Medi-Wing.

Gryffindor Boys Dormitory

James- I lay on my bed with Lily. (Frowns)

Lily- My fingers continuously flex in and out of fists. "I can't believe Lucious would say such a thing and here I thought he was the level headed one."

Peter- (Snorts) Laying on the floor with Sirius. "In the heat of the moment, they all say stupid stuff."

Sirius- Playing exploding snap. "Still can't believe he went that low. Did you hand his ass to him?"

Remus- I sit against my pillows as I play with Pixie's hair in a soothing manor. (Hums Softly)

Niprihxity- (Nods) "Damn right and on a silver platter too." Listening to Rem hum, I slowly fall to sleep in his arms.

Lily- (Smiles Fondly) Pulling my camera out, I snap a picture.

James- (Smiles) I was happy for my friend, furry-little-problem or not he deserved happiness...they both did.