Chapter 3:Thank you....

I hugged him i don't why but it felt right and i was crying i would never cry but this time i did "Thank you....thank you so much"i said sobbing i was sobbing so much i didn't even know how teardrops had fallen on his shoulder he then rubbed my back and said in a soothing voice "It's ok...your safe now that's all that matters right now"after a couple of minutes of continuous sobbing he picked me up bridal style and carried me to infirmary |3 MINUTES LATER|"well is she going to be ok"Eren said no one has ever made me feel like their number one priority "Well...we recommend you take her home early due to the amount of water she has taken in her lungs need to rest and relax as well as her she had minor cramp in the water which caused her to sink"The nurse said "ok i'll take her home"Eren said wait he's taking me home but does he even know where my house is he then picked me up bridal style and carried me through out the whole trip to my house he didn't even look tired well he has a mask on so maybe he was tired I was telling him the directions to my house and once got there he laid me down on the couch and once he did i just blacked out|3 HOURS LATER|I woke to the sound of the TV on and Eren sitting next to me I then sat up and he looked at me and said "Hey your awake"i then looked at him and said something completely off-topic  "Why do you where that mask all the time?"he looked away and sighed "can you sit up"i then stood up and then he stood up and grabbed my hand and took me to the backyard where there was patio he then told me "Will you promise me you won't tell anyone"i looked at him and said "um..yeah i guess"He then did something that shocked me...

A/N
Sorry if that was short it was generally a short chapter anyway so..