Chapter 6:The kiss

Once all the girls were done glaring at me Eren took off his mask to reveal his face everyone was in shock he the went to me and held my hand and said "Please forgive me..."he then kissed me well i did technically he doesn't have lips but i liked it and i enjoyed it I then slipped my tongue in his mouth to make it seem more like a kiss and so did he but then he broke the kiss and  every girl including Mikasa were all giving me death glares Eren went back to his spot and Christa did a fast little clap and continued on "Ok next person is....me!"Everyone gave a little clap and waited for her response "ok...Eren i'm so sorry for doing this but truth or dare" "Really? ok fine dare" "Ok i dare you to...take off your shirt!"I blushed but Eren didn't hesitate he took off his shirt to show his 8 pack every girl was straight up blushing and looking away |1 HOUR OF PLAYING TEENAGER GAMES OF SOME SORT|It was around 11pm when Christa finally concluded the race towards embarrassment some people left but some decided to stay at Christa's she said it was fine because she had 3 guest bedrooms and some could sleep on the couch and i decided to stay i don't have to do anything at home so i rather stay here and Eren for some reason wanted to stay but then his sister wanted to stay too so know it's just awkward Eren and I took one of the guest bedrooms and to be honest it looked very modern

The glass sliding door annoyed me a bit because i don't want someone looking in on us but the good part it had a nicely trimmed hedge covering the bright city lights i then went into the bathroom to change while Eren did too in the room but i don'...

The glass sliding door annoyed me a bit because i don't want someone looking in on us but the good part it had a nicely trimmed hedge covering the bright city lights i then went into the bathroom to change while Eren did too in the room but i don't exactly feel comfortable sleeping next to a person that i just kissed and said that they had a crush on me but i had to build enough courage to ask him about me so i just waited and stayed quiet we then went to bed and surprisingly he too stayed quiet about the whole kiss thing |2 HOURS LATER|It was midnight and i woke up it seemed quiet downstairs so i'm guessing the party had stopped but when i sat up i saw Eren sitting in front of the hedges staring out into the city i got up and slowly walked towards the sliding door and opened it slightly and walked outside "Eren....?"I said quietly "Oh..your awake"He said he sounded like he was guilty of something "Hey i'm so sorry for that kiss out there" "No it's ok " "What are you doing out here Eren?" "Nothing just staring out into the city"I then got up over the hedge and sat on a little ledge where he was sitting "Hey is it true that you have a crush on me" "Yeah...but i have a good reason why,You see... every girl i met was either too clingy or was never there and only wanted me for my body but you were...different you said you never wanted me for my body and was never too clingy as a friend or was always there when i needed you and then i really started to grow feelings for you"I never heard anyone say that they'd grow feeling for me no one has "wait so then what about Mikasa" "She was just a overly obsessive with keeping me protected she never had feelings for me and neither did i"He was so calm and he never stumbled on a word i didn't know he was so dedicated towards me "Hey umm...can you please kiss me again..." "What?" "I'm so sorry you don't have to i just think that when you kissed me it felt weirdly nice" "You know what...i can do that for you"He then leaned in for kiss and kissed him back we both were messing with each other's tongue I don't know why it felt so good but i didn't want to complain he then broke the kiss we than got off the ledge and went back down towards the patio and walked into the bedroom once we laid on the bed the mattress was off centered  and so me and Eren pushed it back in place but it wouldn't get back in shape we pushed and it created thumps on the wall i then groaned as i pushed and finally it went back in place and then we finally laid on the bed correctly and slept through the night....

A/N
Guys it is literally 11:14pm right now and i'm still writing this how am i still awake?!Anyways sorry for the wait I've been busy on some other things but here you go