Chapter 4:He showed me...

He took off his bandana over his eyes to show he has green eyes and then he took off his mask covering his mouth to reveal he doesn't have cheeks or a mouth just his teeth and that's it I could see why he would hide it but i don't care about his looks i care about his personality he looked away and grabbed his arm i then told him "I don't care what you look like i only accept people for their personality not their looks"He looked like if he was going to cry but didn't he just hugged me and i hugged back we then broke the hug and walked inside he didn't put his mask on he left it off and throughout the day we just sat and watched movies and after awhile we both fell asleep on the couch and slept there through the night|THE NEXT DAY|I woke up and saw that Eren was sleeping next to me i checked the time and it was 9:20am I panicked i got up and woke up Eren and quickly got dressed he too was getting dressed and we went straight out the door and towards the school.Once we got there Eren went straight for the classroom while i just put my stuff in my locker and when i was done a girl with black hair and black eyes pinned me against the lockers she then said in serious voice "Look don't try anything with Eren if you do there will be cutbacks okay"I just froze and took it in and then Eren came across the corner and saw that i was pinned by this girl he then pushed the girl off of me and yelled "WHAT THE HELL MIKASA!!"The girl looked at him and said "I'm only trying to protect you from this  psycho"She yelled "YOUR THE ONE BEING THE PSYCHO MIKASA!!"He yelled at her"Whatever do not try anything with him"she said as she death glared me"I'm so sorry she's just so obsessive"He said "Who even is she"i said confusedly "She's my adoptive sister Mikasa" He said for some reason she doesn't like me to be with him and in general hates me we then headed towards class and after a boring session of learning class was over I was advised not to attend swimming classes after the incident and i'm glad i don't have to but me and Eren were walking down the corridor when Christa ran up to me and hugged me tightly "Thank goodness your safe"She said with relief in her voice she then broke the hug and told me "Annie i know you might hate me for saying this but your hated by all the girls in this school because of what happened yesterday"I don't know why i hate her for that but oh well "Wait so every girl in this school hates Annie because of me"Eren said "Exactly and because of this i might not invite you and Annie to my party"Christa said worried ok now i see what i might hate her for this "C'mon their just some girls what can they do"i said "You are right...you know what i don't care their just some girls well anyways you guys are invited to my party it'll start at 8:00pm and it's ok if you don't arrive in the next hour but at 10o'clock we'll being doing games but their 18+"She said excitedly 18+ games hmm... doesn't sound bad for a teenage party I won't judge "Ok me and Eren will be there"...