It's the day...(Part 3)

I woke up in bed and saw it was Friday the second last day of school for the rest of my life and it was the dance and Eren is going with me i hope unless that thing that happened yesterday keeps him from coming the dance is after school so i got dressed and went to school and hopefully i find Eren ok once i arrived at school i wanted to see Eren first so i looked for him and i found him with Mikasa and he didn't wear his mask today and went to him and for some reason Mikasa wasn't angry or pushing me away she backed up and let me talk to him "So...I'm sorry what happened yesterday but are we still going to the dance"I giggled and said "Yes Eren were still going to the dance"He smiled and hugged me and then Mikasa pulled me aside and told me "Hey look..I'm sorry for being so rough on you and almost drowning you at the beginning of the year but i have a good reason why i'm so overprotective of Eren..It's just that a long time ago my family got murdered right in front of me and i got kidnapped by the murderers but when the police were called my neighbors who were the Yeager's son went and tried and find me and he did and he killed the murderers and his father and mother were both mad at him but they couldn't leave me so they adopted me and he gave me a scarf and it was special for me and so i never took it off and once me and Eren got older his mother died of a illness and his father was rarely there so he was the only family i had left so i wanted the best for him and i didn't want him to have you and I'm sorry for everything that i did to you and just please make him happy 'cause i know that if i keep him to myself he'll never be happy" "Wow i didn't know that he was so much to you and i don't have a lot of family either my mother too died from an illness and my father is rarely around too and it'll make me happy if he's the only family i love" "Thank you now go an make him happy for me please" "I will"I then walked towards him and said "after school I'll see you at the dance"I then hugged him and walked towards class...