Chapter 7:The misunderstanding

It was 8:00am thank god it's Saturday when i opened my eyes i saw a masculine chest and i blushed hard and then he woke up "Your awake too"I just nodded and sat up and got dressed in the bathroom once both of us were done getting dressed we walked downstairs towards the living room where Christa was standing "Hey you two are awake"She said nudging my arm why did she nudge my arm "Soo.... what did you guys do last night"She said like she was expecting an answer "Nothing we just slept" "Oh really..."She said giggling "Then what was all that thumping last night" "What?!"Eren said surprised Mikasa looked at us wait she's awake! wait thumping...oh! from last night when me and Eren were pushing the mattress back in place "Were you guys..you know...👌👈"(I'm not sorry)Mikasa quickly stood up and glared at me and Eren "What?!NO!!we were just pushing our mattress back in place"I yelled blushing crimson red Eren too was blushing crimson red "Really than was that groaning i heard" "THAT WAS ME STRUGGLING TO PUSH THE MATTRESS!" "mmhmm...sure"She said smirking "Eren can i go home please Christa's on to me and your sister is going to kill me!" "Oh yeah sure i was going home either way so"I then sprinted out the door and jogged to my house once i arrived i went straight to the door and shoved myself in after i got inside i decided to train a little outside |2 HOURS OF INTENSE ROCKY TRAINING BOI|After i was done with practicing my high kicks i was done with training for the day I almost had a six pack but never reached it I then sat on the couch looking at my phone and saw on social media there was a fall dance coming up next week and was required a date and was next Friday "eh..why not go"I said bored and then i received a picture of Eren with his shirt off at the gym and it said "Just got back from the gym did i do well?"I blushed and responded with "You did fine Eren you always do so there's no point in taking a picture of yourself and letting the fangirls go crazy"I turned off my phone and put it on the charger and laid on the couch and took a nap and there i fell asleep there for the day wow i'm really lazy...

A/N
Hey guys soo...I'm going to quit the book on chapter 13 but don't worry there will be another book carrying on the Eren x Annie fanfic but it's only because i have an idea for another book that will be a somewhat book 2 of this one but please don't get mad if you don't want to see this then like i said in the description of the book go and read another fanfic...Oh and sorry for the short chapter and i'm not sorry for those emoji's at the beginning Goodbye!