7 | get the heckety heck out of here

chapter seven: get the heckety heck outta here

"His rules are..." I take a deep breath and look down at the piece of paper. "Don't go into his room, don't snoop in his shit and he won't snoop in my shit, don't ask about his shit and he won't ask about my shit, don't ask about his shitty past and he won't ask about my shitty past, I'm not allowed to bring guys over, but he's allowed to because apparently it's his house and he can-"my voice goes into falsetto mode, which is really strange because his voice is lower than mine. "-do whatever the fuck he wants."

On the opposite line, Jade laughs. "It's true, though," I continue, lowering my voice as I watch my door to make sure Kellan isn't listening. "He is hot," I murmur, recalling Kellan shirtless. Mama Mia.

Ah, shit. I do have to get laid.

"Well, I mean. I don't know. I think we bonded quite all right last night. I mean, roommates. We gotta be friends," I say, looking at the time. "Anyway, class starts soon. See you on campus."

We quickly say our goodbyes before I hang up, getting off the bed. Exiting the room, I nearly fall and die of shock when I see Kellan standing right beside my door. "Cheeses crust!" I nearly scream. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Good to know you think I'm hot," he says with a smirk, amusement in his eyes.

Shit, he heard that?

Instead, I scoff. "I do not think you're hot."

I think you're really hot.

"I mean, your hair's a little dry and all," I continue.

I wanna run my frickin hands through it.

"I've seen better looking guys than you."

Now I'm just lying to myself as well.

Kellan nods, clearly not believing me. To be honest, I wouldn't believe me either. I mean, look at that hunk of meat. Come to mama.

As I once said, I have to get laid.

"Anyway, I have to get to classes now," I say. "Do we have training later?" I ask. Once again, he nods. What a silent dude.

"Come on," he says. "Let's get you to class," he grabs his car keys off the table and wears some shoes.

"Wait, you're-"

"Sending you?" He confirms. "Yup," I grin, nodding enthusiastically. A little too enthusiastically, because now he's judging me again. He does that a lot, I realize. Hopping into his car, I run my hand across the dashboard, feeling the smooth leather. His car has no top, which is the coolest frickin thing ever. "What time do your classes start?" He asks, starting up the car and I quickly get in.

"I have an hour," I say.

"You leave for class so early? That's weird," he states.

"Well, I'm weird," I shrug. It's true. I am very weird.

"Nah, we're getting coffee first."

Coffee?

"What do you mean, coffee-"

He takes off, completely ignoring me as per usual. The wind blows my hair back, making it go all over my face. I have to tie it back up just to see how damn fast we're going. I grab onto the side of the car, my eyes widening in fear. I'm pretty damn sure he's going way over the limit.

"WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE IN HERE!" I scream. He halts to a stop at a traffic light, leaving me breathless and still scared for my life. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I slap his arm.