Chapter 1: Introduction

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Your nickname

"Hey N/N! Let's go on a mission!" Sting said.
"Sure!" I replied then we went to the mission along with Rogue, Lector, and Froch.

Oh! My name is Y/N L/N. My nickname is N/N. I have a black hair with red streaks and i also have a black eye on the left and red eye on the right. I'm the only one who has mixed looks from my parents and siblings. When i joined Sabertooth, Sting and Rogue invited me to their team because i'm a dragon slayer and we became friends after that. We are now the dragon slayer trio. Oh and i am an Elemental Dragon Slayer but my original magic is Galaxy Dragon Slayer. I also possess Requip Magic and Take-over Magic. I'm also learning Chaos Dragon Slaying and some Dark Magic Spells because Zeref is my brother and Acnologia is my Uncle. So basically, my real name is Y/N Dragneel and i just made up my last name L/N. Only Natsu doesn't know that he has siblings and only Sting and Rogue knows about my 'little secret'.

-timeskip-

We went back from the mission. As we entered, Gramps Jiemma announced the participants in the GMG.

"Ok listen up! The GMG is coming up! The participants are Sting, Rogue, Y/N, Rufus, and Orga. Minerva and Yukino will be the substitute." He said then he went back to his office.

I once convinced Gramps Jiemma to be more appreciative of his members and i'm glad that he tries my advice.

When i was deep in my thoughts, someone suddenly interrupted me.

"N/N, Sting said that we're going to train to the Tenrou Island i-if that is o-ok with you..." he said while blushing.

'Kawaii!!!' I thought.

"Ok sure! Let's meet outside the guild after i order a tea from Yukino." I said to him then he left.

I went to the bar and asked Yukino for a tea.

"Yukino can i get a cup of tea please." I said.
"Of course." She replied then she gave me tea.

While i was drinking, she said something to me that made me accidentally spit my tea.

"Ne ne~ I heard that Sting and Rogue are having a crush on you~" She said teasing me.
"W-What?!? T-that's not true!" I replied back. Making me feel embarrased.
"Whatever~" She said then she left and made the other orders.

O-of course i have a crush on Sting and Rogue. I-i mean who wouldn't? But i don't take that seriously because we are all good friends and it might break if i confess.

I went outside the guild and saw Sting and Rouge with Lector and Frosch waiting for me.

"Let's go!" Sting said.

I nodded and started to chant the spell.

"Open! Gate of the Cursed Land! Tenrou Island!" I chanted and a portal appeared in front of me. We all went in then we are already in Tenrou Island.

When we are there, i can already sense Zer-nii and Uncle Acno's aura. Sting and Rogue can sense it too. We looked for them then we saw them talking.

"Zer-nii! Uncle Acno!" I yelled at them.
"Y/N-nee!/Y/N-chan!" Zer-nii and Uncle Acno yelled back while they hugged me.

I broke the hug because i saw Sting and Rogue.

"O-oh... Zer-nii, Uncle Acno, can you teach us more magic since the GMG is coming up." I said.
"Sure, Y/N-nee/Y/N-chan." Zer-nii and Uncle Acno said.

I'm sorry if it's too short! But i hope you enjoy my story!