Chapter 5: The Dragneel Twins

Ohohohohoho! You didn't expect that you'd have two more little siblings huh? Well read to know more about them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"THEY'RE YOUR WHAT?!?" The whole guild yelled.

"Oh. I guess i didn't tell you guys. Their names are Nazer Dragneel and Isha Dragneel. You probably saw the latest sorcerer weekly that they are entitled 'The Dragneel Twins'." I said.

They just listened to me and nodded then Yukino gave them their stamp and i introduced them to the members.

"Y/N-nee can we talk privately?" Nazer asked.

I agreed then we went to my apartment. They saw Zeref then they talked with him for a while.

"Zeref-nii, Y/N-nee, we didn't just come just to have a little reunion talk with you but we need to move asap!" Nazer said.

"Why? What happened?" Zeref-nii asked.

"He's back. They're back." Isha said with a hint of fear in her red eyes.

"What?!? It's too soon! When did he come back?!?" I asked in panic.

"Since the beginning of the GMG. He was there watching every single one of the guilds move. He is going to capture Natsu-nii if we don't act fast!" Nazer said.

"Ok. We have to go to Fairy Tail to warn them. And i think it's time to reveal everything to Natsu." I murmured the last part but it's still enough for them to hear.

After we talked we immediately went to Fairy Tail. But Zeref-nii didn't forget to put his disguise of course.

When we opened their guild door, we caught everyone's attention except for Natsu and Gray.

"Oh it's the tigers. What brings you here?" Erza asked.

"Where's Natsu?" I asked.

"He's over there." She pointed at Natsu who's fighting Gray. She doesn't mind it at all because she's eating her strawberry cake.

"Natsu can i talk to you for a sec?" Zeref asked.

"Sure what is it?" Natsu asked.

Zeref-nii sighed before telling it to Natsu.

"I'm gonna return your memory but this may hurt i mean... it will hurt." Zeref-nii warned Natsu.

"Uhhh... how would i trust you if i don't know you? Plus Sabertooth is our former rival before so we still don't trust them fully and you might do dirty tricks on us." Natsu said.

"Fine." Zer-nii said then he removed his disguise. Everyone was shocked but they immediately went on guard.

"Don't worry i'm not going to hurt anyone here. I just need my little brother that's all." Zer-nii said.

"He's your WHAT?!?" The whole guild yelled while shocked.

"How do i believe you?" Natsu said.

"Fine. I'll tell the whole story first. I'm Zeref Dragneel and my brother is Natsu Dragneel. I know that many people knew about it but still didn't believe me. Well... unfortunately we still have 3 other siblings. This is Y/N Dragneel. If you thought that having same last names is a coincidence but no. We are your siblings Natsu. And here is Nazer Dragneel and Isha Dragneel. They were the new entitled Dragneel twins last week but people don't believe them because they thought that they were pretending to be Natsu's siblings. So the story is we were living peacefully as mages with fire magic but suddenly my magic was getting mixed with dark ones. The twins were getting mixed with dark ones too. So dad decided that you will be separated with us so you won't have any dark magic. You and Y/N were training with Igneel but Y/N suddenly disappeared. But before she disappeared without a trace, she already put a memory seal to you. She also commanded Dad that the truth will come out if you are older." Zeref explained.

"I believe you enough. Unseal it." Natsu comanded.

"No!! They might be using something!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Huh?" Natsu asked. But before he knew it, Zeref already put the spell on him.

Natsu fell unconcious but Zeref caught him.

"This may take a while for Natsu to get up." Zeref explained.

"You are monsters. We would never believe you." Lucy said.

"You're the Lucy Heartfilia huh? The daughter of that poor Jude Heartfilia. What a coincidence. I never knew someone who tried to break our family apart would care for Natsu. Twins, you know what to do." I said then they got the message.

The twins took Lucy's keys.

Lucy pretended to cry.

"I know that isn't your full power Heartfilia. Your family really hides secrets. It's disgusting." I said then we walked away.

-timeskip-

We dragged Natsu to the infirmary and we already explained what's happening. I let them train in Tenrou Island and Zer-nii promised to take care of them. The Sabertooth guild was all in Tenrou Island leaving me and Natsu behind.

"Wake up Natsu. He's coming soon." I said.