Chapter 6: The Heartfilia

Recap:
    "Wake up Natsu. He's coming soon." I said.

Your POV
I was taking care of Natsu for the past few days. He woke up yesterday so we went to Tenrou Island to catch up with them.

The Sabertooth went back except for Sting, Rogue, Zeref, Natsu, Nazer and Isha.

We practiced our magic and stayed at Tenrou Island for 2 years.

-timeskip-

We went back to the guild. Almost everything didn't change. The guild celebrated for our return.

-timeskip (again)-

The whole guild was drinking except for Natsu, Yukino, Isha, Sting, Rogue, and I.

"Hey Sting, Rogue, why didn't you drink?" I asked.

"Maybe we'll take a break this time. We might do something funny." Sting said and Rogue nodded.

I nodded and called Isha. We were searching for Zeref and Nazer. I swear to God i saw Nazer with Rufus going to his (Rufus) room. So i didn't find Nazer anymore, but i found Zeref laughing around and doing something stupid. He's flirting with Yukino.

'Oh my frickin God Mavis's pregnant with his friggin child' i thought.

I quickly smacked him in the head and carried him. He fell asleep right away.

I mouthed a 'sorry' to Yukino then i carried Zeref to his room.

-timeskip-

I woke up by the sounds of screaming and such. I immediately woke my siblings up and went outside.

When we saw what was going on, we were all shocked.

"N-no way!" The twins exclaimed.

"I-it's....." My voice broke when i saw him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger! I'm sorry it took so long. I've been busy with school for days! Just how many homeworks do we have to do in a day until ya'll satisfied? Anyways, i hope you enjoy the story!