Decisions: Rogue Cheney

Last night, i've already chose Rogue from the very start. I was just speechless because i don't want to hurt Sting and Luke.

I went to the balcony of the castle because Rogue said he'd be expecting me there. So i went to the the balcony to see a waiting Rogue.

"You're finally here." He said with a soft, happy voice.

"Of course, Rogue!" I said then i sat beside him.

We were both alone at the balcony. We can see the view of the entrance with a beatiful background which are the stars.

"So Y/N, why did you choose me to be your partner?" He asked.

"Well, the truth is... i really chose you from the very beginning. I just didn't want to hurt Sting and Luke." I said, admitting what i feel.

"Well, Sting and Luke knew everything. We all agreed that we would confess to you and wait for your answer fair and square. I'm sorry Y/N. I know you feel offended." He said, admitting everything also.

"Of course i'm not offended! I was happy that you all admitted your feelings. Thank you, Rogue." I said while smiling.

"So... can i be your b-boyfriend Y/N?" He asked while blushing and stuttering.

"Y-yeah! Of course!" I said while blushing also. I was shocked of how Rogue acted like that.

We both leaned in closer, then we kissed. His lips are so soft.

After that, we started to dance in the balcony, listening to the romantic music downstairs. It can be heard from here.

"I love you, Y/N." He said while blushing. It can be clearly seen because our faces are close and the bright moon and stars are shining on us.

"I love you too, Rogue!" I said while giggling. We enjoyed the rest of the night staying in the balcony, dancing and watching the beautiful view from here.