2

The next morning you woke laying on your bed, you didn't remember laying there. I stood up and took a shower, after i showered i noticed that Jungkook was gone. I sighed. I can never spend time with him, everytime he had time he would just be laying there.

You grabbed your phone and called him immediately.

"JUNGKOOK!" You yelled.

"Yah! Y/N! What is it?"

"Where are you?!"

"Um, I can't tell you, but i'll tell you something. I'm going to pick you up at six, make sure you dress fancy."

"Eh, okay? But Jungkook, why do i have to-
He hung up. Making me mad and furious that he didn't let me finish my senctence.

I've got plenty of time so i texted Ji woo if she could take me shopping today. She picked me up from my house to the mall, i told her about that Jungkook picking me up at six, she thought he was going to take me out on an date but i believed none of that.

She got really excited so she took me to her favorite clothing store, Prada. I kinda hated the store but I didn't really care at this moment, i just wanna let Ji woo decide what to wear for me. She's a huge fashion queen. She found a cute dress for me to wear but I didn't like it so she took me out of the store and said that i could wear some of her old clothes. Eventually she found something that i liked:

I really liked it because it was totally my style

I really liked it because it was totally my style. It was 5:30 already knowing i had only 30 minutes till Jungkook arrived, Ji woo brought me back home where i did my hair and i put on just a little bit of makeup.

30 minutes later i heard the door open, it was Jungkook.

"Y/N? I came here to pick you up!"

"Coming Jungkook-ssi!" You said while running towards him. "Where are you going to take me?"

"I'm going to take you to my parents, they really want to meet you."

Parents? Jungkook never met mine and i have seen his parents before but not actually talk to them.
We hopped in his car and drove to his old house where his parents are living in now.

When we arrived Jungkook opened the front door of his house and when i came in i saw his parents cooking, well his mom was cooking. His dad was just sitting there and reading a book.

"Mom, dad! I'm home"

"Jungkookie! And is the the girl you always talk about? She looks very sweet." I always knew that Jungkook's mom talked a lot because he told me a lot about her.

"Hello ma'am, my name is Y/N." I said nicely. I wanted to make a good first impression.

"C'mon have a seat."

His mom didn't look like a mom to me to be honest, she looked like a teenager. She looks very young.
When we sat down Jungkook's dad put down his book and said hello.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, may i ask how long you have known Jungkook?"

"Since he moved in sir, when he was seventeen so four years ago."

"Don't call me sir, call me Mr. Jeon, i don't like it when people call me sir."

I nodded and looked at Jungkook meaning he had the word.

"Jungkook, you never said that Y/N was this pretty, she isn't pretty at all. She's adorable!" His mom said while looking at you while blusing.

You saw that Jungkook was blushing too. Few minutes later i heard someone come down the stairs i thought it was Jungkook's brother Jung hyun he told me a few things about him.

"Why are you awake this late Jung Hyun?" His dad said.

"I had to deal with a lot of things at work today." He said. His father nodded, i saw that Jung Hyun noticed me.

"Good to see you again Y/N."

"Good to see you again Jung Hyun oppa."

"You know Jung Hyun Y/N?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yes Mrs. Jeon, he was my brother's friend when he was younger, he used to hang out at my house. We became close friends."

"May i ask where your brother is now."

"I don't know really, he's busy with work and I don't live with him anymore."

"I understand." He said. He then left the room and went to his bedroom.

"Y/N it's getting late now, we should go." Jungkook said.

I nodded and bowed goodbye to his parents. I waved at them before i left the house. Arriving at our apartment.

"Did you like our date with my parents?"

"It was nice knowing them, too bad i can't introduce you to my parents."

"We can look them up." He said.

"That isn't a good idea, i know where they are but-
I got cut off by Jungkook.

"Then let's go tomorro-

"Jungkook!" I yelled maybe waking some of our neighbors.

"What is it?"

"My parents are in jail." I finally said.

"Why? What happend?"

"I got them in jail for killing my dog."

"Your dog?"

"Jum(means king or ruler in korean) was my first pet ever! We has really adorable and nice until he got old and my parents decided to kill him." I said with tears falling from your eyes.

"Oh, i'm very sorry to hear that."

"It's okay, i'm over that now, i'm going to bed. It was nice meeting your parents, goodnight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: aish! Thanks for reading chapter 2!

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3