10 [End]

"I love you, always remember that okay?" Jungkook said.

It's been a year since me and Jungkook got married we already went to our honeymoon and we even got a kid we only have a girl at the moment and her name is Jeon Jungsook since Jungkook wanted a girl named after him. She is about ten years old now since i got pregnant way to early. She asks a lot about how me and him met.

"Mom? Can i tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well...i've been crushing on this guy lately, we're neighbors!"

"How did you meet him?"

"Well i was about to head home till I accidentally bumped into him, you know? The things that also happens in dramas,"

"Ahh that, but why are you telling me? Does your dad know about this?"

"No, it's just that, i'm scared over how he will react,"

"Don't worry Jungsook, your father loves you a lot i'm sure he'll understand,"

"Aish, thank you for understanding me eomma, saranghaeyo,"

"Nado saranghae" (love you too)

Jungkook POV
While i was sitting in my room filling in some papers i heard a knock at my door. I removed my glasses and told them to come in.

"Appa?"

"Jungsook? What is it?"

"Can i tell you something?"

"Sure, i always got time for you sunshine,"

"Promise you won't get mad?" She said and she took her pinky out waiting for me to lock it.

"Promise,"

"Well, i have a crush on someone and he's wondering if he could date me,"

I sighed, i knew something like this would come but i didn't expect it to come this early. Sadly she is getting older and will make her own decisions so why not give her some freedom? But first i need to meet this boy.

"When can i meet him?"

"Oh my god! I'll text him right now! Thank you Appa!" She bowed to me and ran to her bedroom.
I chuckled and smiled at the door.

Not a moment later i heard Y/N come in.

"I'm proud of you,"

"Why?"

"You actually let her go,"

"Well i didn't give her much freedom yet, i still have to meet this guy,"

"Oh well i've already met him and his mother, they are really nice and they just live next door,"

"WHAT?! So your telling me all of you already met him?"

"Pretty much,"

"Aish, i'm such a busy father,"

"Doesn't matter, as long as you support her with everything she does,"

"Come here," Y/N then came closer, i leaned into her and quickly pecked her lips.

"Aish Jungkook, your always surprising me,"

"Well i need get back to work, i love you,"

"I don't," she said.

"What?"

"Just kidding, i love you too, dinner will be ready in a hour,"

Even though we're getting old we are still pretty much the same as our old selves. I'm still as charming as ever and Y/N...well she's just as beautiful as i first met her.

I'm very happy i didn't end up with Rosa, her and my brother got a divorce since he didn't spend a lot of time with her but she already found another man.

I wish all the luck to my baby Jungsook and her upcoming life, i hope she'll live happy and find a good man for her just like Y/N did when she found me. But i hope that guy won't be as good looking as her appa does. *chuckles*
—————————————————————————
The end!
I know the last chapters were short but i needed to hurry it up since i'm also working on two other books. Oh and by the way, stay tuned for my new books!
-Coconut~