4

Jungkook POV
A long week has passed by. It was nice to hang out with Ji woo, Hoseok and Y/N...i'm happy that she said yes to my request to be my girlfriend...
WAIT! I FORGOT TO ASK HER!

I grabbed my phone and i asked if Y/N had time for me and she did, i asked her to visit me at the Gwangju market. I decided to take her out so that she'll be in a good mood when i ask her.

"Why did you want to hang out?" She asked.

"I was..just bored."

"Oh, alright, should we get some skewers?"

"Yes! Their my favorite."

She nodded and we walked to the skewer stand.
I ordered two while Y/N ordered one, i guess i'm a bigger eater than her.

"Why did you order just one?"

"I already ate before i came here."

"Do you wan to go to the park? I heard they are going to have a fireworks show."

"Sure."

We walked to the park to watch the fireworks show, it's almost time to ask her. Wish me luck god!

"Jungkook? Jungkook!"

"Huh? Oh, what's wrong?"

"You kind of dozed off for a second there," she chuckled, i really like it when she laughs. It's one of my favorite things about her.

"Sorry, i was just thinking about-" You. But i can't tell her that.

"It's fine, let's just watch the show."

I nodded and waited for the show to start. As the show began i wanted to do something, hold her hand. But she'll think i'm weird when i'm going to do that. *sigh* why is life so hard?
After the show it was time to ask her which i didn't want to because i was afraid of her answer i just hope we can stay friends if she says no.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Promise me we will stay friends after this okay?"

"Um, okay?"

I sighed deeply and paused for a long time thinking about if i should say it or not, but i guess the question already popped out of my mouth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She was speechless. I know I shouldn't have done that! Argh! She probably hates me now! She stared at the ground and looked back at me with a smile on her face.

"I'll be your girlfriend Jungkookie,"

What did she just say?
OH MY GOD! She said YES! I can't believe it! Seriously. Jungkook man up, say something.

"For real?"

"For real" she said.

"Listen Y/N, i wanted to ask you at the cruise but i forgot."

"It's fine, i knew you were going to ask me today."

"Huh?"

"Well you weren't home today so i was worried, i went to your room and cleaned it up. I saw your calendar and it said that you were going to ask me to be your girlfriend today," she giggled.

"I'm happy you accepted, let's go home. I'm going to call my parents about the news." She nodded and we left the park. I'm so freaking happy, i may have said that a lot of times already but i just can't help it.

We arrived at our apartment, i didn't see Y/N in the living room so i'm guessing she went to sleep. I stayed up all night thinking about how i should tell my parents, i mean my parents like her a lot but it's just that i don't think they will trust her ever since Rosa left me. Since my brother knows Y/N already i'm guessing he'll trust her faster than my parents. I'll just tell them tomorrow, if they don't want her to be my girlfriend i won't care.
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!
-Coconut <3