18

Naya's POV

I sit in class and work alone on my potion as Remus was in no condition to come to class. Tonight is the full moon so we told Slughorn and the other professors he was sick with the flu.

My eyes are brought up to the sound of Marlene giggling in a fake girly tone at something Sirius said. I purse my lips into a line listening to them.

I stand to go gather a few ingredients from the storage closet. I don't really need them yet but  I'll do anything to get away from Marlene's try hard flirting. Sirius hardly acknowledges it but it's still annoying none the less.

I walk in and immediately regret my decision as I see a blonde haired Slytherin talking to a black haired Slytherin in the closet. Shit.

I ignore them and reach for the ingredients, hoping they ignore me as well.

"Well well.. if it isn't the little school whore." Lucius sneers.

"Piss off slime ball." I mutter without looking at him. I turn to leave but he steps in my way. Severus stand quiet next to Lucius. If it weren't for the incident with the boys and Severus this wouldn't be so awkward, but it is.

"Leave me alone." I demand coldly.

"What, not so brave with your boyfriend are you?"

"God your deluded. Now move" I persist.

"Feisty. So who do you suck off first usually?"

I clench my jaw and try not to let him get to me. But the stupid smug look on his face makes me want to lose my mind. I shove the jar I was holding into Severus's hand and in a flash grab Malfoy by the collar and shove him against the shelf hard.

"You just don't know when to shut the fuck up do you Malfoy!" I grit my teeth.

To my satisfaction, he actually looks scared and opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by a different voice.

"What is going on here?" Slughorn walks in and looks at Lucius pinned against the wall by me and Severus standing by, jar in hand.

"She's crazy Professor. I-I was just trying to get some things and she attacked me" Lucius lies.

"I don't care who started it. Detention. All three of you. Severus and Naya you will serve yours tonight. And tomorrow Lucius and Naya."

"Why do I get two?"

"Your the one holding another student by the neck.." Slughorn motions to my hands near Malfoys neck.

"Oh." I release my grip on his neck.

"8 pm tonight and tomorrow. Filch will deal with you."

***

"Naya What the hell happened in potions class. You have been seething all day since then." James asks.

I lay down on Sirius's bed and grab the pillow and shove it into my face. I let out a scream which comes off muffled to the boys. I'm so pissed I got detention on the night I was finally going to help the boys.

Sirius sits down on the bed as James and Peter give me a weird look.

"Fucking Lucius happened."

"Oh. So what exactly happened with him? I saw you guys in the storage closest.." Sirius tries to ask cooly but it's hard to miss the rage behind his eyes at the mention of Lucius.