Chapter 2:

Eating a Life Time Supply of Pizza? Hi Diabetes..............

I laugh as Michael turns a deep shade of red. "Getting passed that," I say

"Who the hell are you listening to?" Toby asks, cutting me off.

"There goes the boy band facade." I respond. "Anyways, I have a question for each of you and all of you."

"Hit me," Ashton says.

"So Ashton, what is your favorite movie of all time?" I ask Ashton first.

"Hmmm..... The Pursuit of Happiness." He states, proudly. I nod in return.

"Luke, what is your biggest pet peeve?"

"Wearing un-matching socks," he says making a cringing face.

"Really? I don't care either way," I respond.

"You're insane," he mumbles.

"So I've been told..... many times. Anyways moving on." I clap my hands together. "Calum, what is your most embarrassing moment?" I ask, evily smiling.

"Oh lord," he sighs. "There was this one time, when we were on tour with one direction. Out on stage I had managed to split my pants in the front and one of tech guy's taped it back together." He says, face in his hands. I look away in attempt to hold back my laughter.

"I have---" I stop letting out a small laugh "---no words for that,"

"Did you save the best for last?" Michael asks chuckling in between.

"Uhhhh......" I immediately freeze up.

"Well, what's the question for me?"

"Let me think." I look around trying to think of the question I was going to ask him. "Oh, I remember now. If you could be invensibal for one whole day, what would you do?"

"Well, I would first climb mount-- wait, no I wouldn't, too much work. I would eat a lifetime supply of pizza. I would go sky diving without a parachute, I would ride a bull, and pet a lion." He answers. I give him a blank stare.

"Wow, and about the pizza thing, you could do that without having to be invensible, you'll just get diabetes." Ashton let's out a weird laugh.

"You and your facts," Michael mumbles.

"Hey, facts keep us aware!" I point out. He just playfully glares at me.

"How much longer 'till you guys go on stage?" I ask looking at the time on my phone.

"Why? Are you that eager to get rid of us?" Michael, that little barnicle asks.

"What! No! I wasn't implying that!" I quickly respond.

"Oh hi, so you were implying that you wanted to spend time with us,"

"Shut the fuck up Michael!" I say playfully.

"Dang, I must be really annoying you, you finally cussed." He says, suprised

"Go eat a pufferfish," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Offended!" Michael shouts.

"No, seriously though. When do you guys go out?"

"In about two more minutes." Luke answers.

"Have we really been talking that long?" I ask.

"No, its only been around ten minutes. I don't know why you think it has." Michael says.

"Oh."  We talked a bit more about life before a man came out and said it was time for them to go on stage.

"Hey, wait for us to get finished signing other fan's merch and shit. It was nice talking with you, and it would be hard to listen while other people are screaming." Michael chuckles, before they head on stage. He sends me one last smile before they were gone.

"How long 'till they're done?" I ask some random guy with a headset on.

"About two hours, maybe three." I groan and flop down on the couch, slowly sinking onto the floor.

"Wouldn't hurt to take a nap I guess. It's late anyways," I say to no one in particularly. "Wake me up when September ends,"

(Please tell me you get the reference)