Chapter 10:

What Happens Now?

"We're back," Michael says to me, he sounded disappointed, but that could've just been me hearing things. I silently get out of the car and walk up to the front door. The boys stayed behind. They probably needed to continue their tour. Just as I was about to step inside, I hear someone call out my name.

"Alexis! Wait," Calum runs up to me while the others give him weird looks and just walk. "We have something to ask you, we've talked it through in the car, now we need yours and your parents opinoin."

"Okay, for what?" I ask, a little unsure about what they were proposing.

"Well, we're going to leave you hanging and ask your parents first so you don't get false hope," Ashton cuts off Calum right before he was about to tell me. We walk inside, Ashton and Luke separate from us probably to talk to my parents about whatever.

"Hey Alexis!" Chloe says, she sits next to Calum and I give her that look that says move-or-no-one-finds-your-body. I think she got the hint because she sits over next to me.

"Smart choice young one," I whisper to her. I lean up against Michael and he wraps an arm around me.

"So, how's life?" I ask, be aware, whenever I'm bored, or there is awkward silence I ask that question.

"Good I guess." He sighs. I crane my neck to look up at him.

"Why are you guys so tall?" I ask.

"We aren't that tall, you're just short," he answers, ruffleing my hair.

"Excuse my madam! The hair is off limits!"

"Madam? Last time I checked I was male,"

"Not in my eyes," I joke.

"Do you need a better look?" He smirks.

"NOT IN FRONT OF THE TEN YEAR OLD!" I shout and switch sides to be next to Calum.

"Calum, you're the only pure one!"

"What happened to Luke and Ashton?" Calum asks.

"Ashton has ummm...... something that is awkward for me to say so I'll tell you later and Luke is just Luke," I state.

"True with Luke, but what are you talking about with Ashton?" I pull out my phone and go on YouTube.

"Apparently our little Ashton has some daddy kink, so I don't believe he has a pure soul." I show him videos of the proof.

"Huh, is it bad that I've never noticed?" He asks.

"Yes, it is." I lay back and onto Calums lap. I close my eyes but quickly open them back up when I feel something poke my nose. When I do Calum was staring off into the distance and Michael was on his phone. I shake it off and go back to trying to sleep. Right as I felt myself drift off something had poked my nose again. This time I had grabbed the hand. When I looked I saw that the hand lead to Ashton.

"Ash," I calmly say.

"Yes?"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP!?!" I scream.

"Do you want to hear the good news or not?" He asks which makes the other two boys look at him with hopeful looks.

"They said yes?" Michael asks and Ashton nods.

"Wait, said yes to what?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Alexis, would you like to go on tour with us?" Ashton slowly asks. His eyes filled with excitement. I stood frozen. Did I just hear that right? Me and the boys hanging out for who knows how long?

"Hell. Yes!" I answer. Calum wraps me in a hug pulling me back towards him. Ashton lays on top of me with Luke coming upstairs and laying on top of Ashton.

"Holy Lord! I can't breath!" I wheeze.

"Oh! Sorry!" Ash and Luke get up and instead sit down on the floor in front of me.

"What to watch." I say to myself as I scroll through netflix on the tv. It was a little bit dark out so I thought it was a perfect time for a horror movie. I finally found the perfect one called "Clown." I don't know why I chose that one because I was terrified of clowns. Chloe had went back to the room as The boys all hung at with me.

"When do we leave?" I ask before the movie started.

"Tomorrow at 1 o' Clock," Luke replies. I nod my head even though he wouldn't be able to see. After a few minutes into the movie I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Soon I was leaned back up against Calum. A blanket was placed over me as I felt Calum get into a more comfortable position and bring me to lay back in his lap. I feel someone stroke my hair and kiss my head before I passed out.