Chapter 11:

This Was The Worst Funeral

I awake naturally but I keep my eyes close. I go to turn still thinking I was on my bed but that thought changed when I fell off the couch.

"Ouch,"

"Morning, Lexus," I hear Calum say.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Time for you to start packing," he responds. I jump up, fully awake now. I run to my room and grab every clothing I like in sight. By the end I had two bags, one filled with 10 band shirt, 3 pairs of skinny jeans, 5 pairs of leggings, and 3 pairs of shorts. The other bag carried Duke, my charger, a few books, a writing journal, and my beanie of course.

"Alright! I'm packed," I throw the bags onto the floor.

"Good, now come eat," Calum says, waving a spatula around in the air.

"Yes mom," I skip over to the table and sit in between Michael and Luke. Calum walks over to us, his hands full of five plates. He sets them all down in front of us individually. On the plates there were hashbrowns, eggs, and sausages.

"Sorry Cal, I already have one," Michael says. He gives the sausage to Calum.

"You dirty-minded flopper." Calum throws the sausage back at Michael and it hits him square in the head, leaving a small grease spot before falling onto his plate.

"Jackass," Michael mumbles before shoving eggs in his mouth.

"So how long do I have to put up with you crazies?" I ask, eating some hashbrowns.

"For about one or two months." Luke shrugs. I choke on my hashbrowns and start to cough multiple times before I could breath again. To make matters worse, I fell back in my chair and onto the floor. I close my eyes embarresed enough.

"Is she dead?" I hear Calum ask. I feel a small kick to my left leg.

"I dunno," Michael answers. Someone sighs before picking me up and tossing me onto the couch.

"Remind me to never let you guys plan my funeral," I rub my head. "I expected the Jonas brothers to be playing while everyone wore marshmallow costumes!" I explain. The boys just give me weird looks.

"She's a zombie!" Calum exclaims. "Don't eat my brain eat Ashton's! He is smart so his is juicier!" Calum frantically starts pointing at Ashton.

"Crazy ass bastards," I mumble.

"Well, everyone's fed, and we need to start saying our goodbyes and heading over to the airport," Luke says.

"Okay, meet you guys outside in five minutes," I reply. While they packed everything in the car, I run around the house giving out goodbye hugs. Finally I was released from the haunted house and I run up to the car.

"Scootch it hood," I say to Calum as I made my way to the back seats.

"Since when are we calling each other by our last name?" Calum asks.

"Since you stole my spot, now cuddle up next to Michael." He playfully glares at me before moving over.

"Fine, but no hugging up against me on the ride there," Calum pouts. I shrug my shoulders and turn to look out the window. I start to feel claustrophobic so I rolled down the window and enjoyed the fresh air.

"ALEXIS!" I suddenly hear someone shout. I look to my left to see Calum and Michael being hit full blast with the wind.

"Yes?" I ask, innocently smiling.

"Roll the freaking window up!" Calum responds. I look between them and the window.

"Nah, im fine." Calum jumps on me and starts to crawl over me to roll the window up.

"If you kids don't stop! I will turn this car around!" We hear Shawn threaten. Calum pushes me in between him and Michael before finally rolling the window up.  I lean back against the seat.

"Cheater," I mumble.

"I love you!" Calum sings.

"Go burn your hand," I growl.

"Already have, and it hurt like hell!" He shivers. I sink down as far as I could In my seat. Michael looks down at me.

"How's the weather down there?" He asks.

"Gloomy." I close my eyes, I felt so tired. I feel something warm and heavy lay on my head. I open my eyes back up only to see Michael with his hand on it. I just ignore it and enjoy the warmth.

------------------------------------------
____________________________

"Alexis!" Someone yells. I shoot up in my seat and breath heavily, frantically looking around.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I scream. Ashton gasps.

"No swearing!" He throws a banana peel at me.

"We reached the airport," Michael chuckles. I then noticed the way we were seated. He and I had our legs stretched out across the backseat and I was in his lap. I blush and attempt to get up. I hop out of the car and wait for everyone else.

"Alrighty! Let's get to flyin'" Ashton, the last one out, says before striding up to the entrance.

Michael suddenly grabs my hand, making me jump. I hold back my fangirl side as I take a deep breath and walk into the building with him.

"Can't have you getting lost, now can we?" He jokes. I just playfully glare at him.

After waiting thirty minutes, they finally called our plane. We board it and I was suprised to see that we were riding first class. I mean they were rich so of course they had enough money for first class.

I was sat by Michael and Luke while Calum and Ashton sat across from us. I got the window seat so I was happy to watch as the city got smaller and smaller.

I was hit with sadness as I would not see my family and friends for a while. But I did take Little Bit, I managed to persuade the boys into letting me take her with since she was my emotional support animal (ESA). It didn't take a lot of begging since they loved her already. I just hope she'll do well in cargo on the flight. It can be scary during your first time.

I feel something wet hit the side of my face and fall down onto the floor. I looked and saw that it was a spit ball. Turning to face the boys with straws in hand, I say:

"Oh, you're on!"