Chapter 7:

Bus full of Jerkoffs

Her eyes widen. "Alexis! What the hell are they doing Here? Wait nevermind!" She just walks back to my room. The boys look at me and i just shrug.

"Where are you guys staying tonight? You know I have school tomorrow, right?"

"We are staying here and as for school, we are going with you!" Calum says excitedly.

"You're kidding!"

"Nope," Michael replies.

"Alexis it's 9:00 go to bed! Like you said, you have school tomorrow!" Toby yells

"Alright goodnight love you!" I yell back. "Night guys, see you tomorrow."

As I walk down the hall I noticed Calum was following.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"I want to cuddle!" He whines. I sigh, he was making the cutest puppy eyes that I couldn't say no to.

"Fine, come on." We walk into my room.

"Alexis! What the hell! Why didn't you say they were--" she stops as she notices Calum and blushes. We head under the bed.

"Nice set up," Calum compliments.

"Thanks, now sleep," I demand.

"Alright, night."

"Goodnight,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping loudly. I am way too warm to move though.

"C'mon, Lexus. We gotta get up." I watch as Calum leaves the room.

"Stupid school," I mumble. I finally persuade myself to get out and change into my clothes for school, which followed the usual style, band shirt, leggings, beanie, and tennis shoes.

I quickly brush my hair and run out into the living room to see that the boys were already there eating cereal. I pour me a bowl of Apple jacks and join them. I grab my phone and turn it on. A few more minutes until the bus would be here.

"So how did you guys manage to be at my school for the whole day?" I ask, still confused about the situation.

"It was easy, we just donated a 10,000 dollars to your school and they gladly allowed us to hang out for a day." Luke answers like it was no problem.

"You guys are crazy," I smile.

"Ahh, you love us none the less." I roll my eyes, not replying since he was right.

"Now come on time to go slow pokes!" I say throwing my empty bowl into the sink. They all follow me out the door.

I take a deep breath in as the school bus pulls up to my stop.

We all strut into the bus. Michael sits next to me. While Calum and Luke take the seat next to us. Ashton had to get his own seat. In front of me and Michael.

"Not fair guys, not fair!" Ashton pouts.

"The bus doesn't get too crowded, so you can have your own seat, but if you'd like to sit with someone, please ask me about the person because some people here are, how do i put it, jerkoffs.

"Okay, I think I can do that." He says.

"You ready for school?" Michael asks.

"Are you? And just a hint, you have fans at my school"

"Nope, and that's amazing news," he answers, Sarcasm lacing his voice.

"I know," after a few more stops we reached one of my most hated girls on this bus's stop.

"Hey can I sit here?" She asks Ashton trying to sound sweet and innocent while in reality she was a bitch. Ashton looks over at me. I shake my head no. I guess he could feel a bit of the annoyance.

"Sorry, not sharing." She rolls her eyes and walks back to the end of the bus mumbling "whatever." Seven minutes later we pull up to school.

"Here goes nothing," I say to the boys. Let's see how this day plays out.