One moment

CHAPTER 8
A/N:: So I'm like really sorry, but I'm a mess. I literally thought I was supposed to upload this Friday and not last and I messed up. Also I am not really happy with how this turned out but I hope you guys like it. Have a wonderful day. I'll see you in a month.

    I pushed myself shakily to my feet, being careful to not slip on any of the mess, and filled a glass with water before taking small sips to soothe my throat. Maybe it wasn’t fixing anything, but it helped get rid of the burning feeling for at least a few seconds.

It took hours, but I finally cleaned up the mess I had left. The kitchen was now spotless, including the sink. I had spent a good amount of time just picking up broken pieces of glass from the basin of the sink.

I made my way up to the restroom, and stripped off my clothes.

They were ruined now, covered in bile and blood. I threw them in the garbage and took a shower to wash the feelings off of me.

I then took the biggest towel I could find and wrapped myself in it, going back to my room and changing into the comfiest pajamas I could find before falling into a deep sleep.

The next day was just a lot of me sleeping and getting up to take small drinks of water. I couldn’t keep any food down, so that was out of the question. I wondered what the boys would think when they found out that I couldn’t talk.

The boys.

That figure in the mask had said to ask them about the Academy. What is that? Where they a part of it? Are they still?

There was just too much on my mind. Especially with school starting tomorrow.

I decided maybe I should write down all the details from yesterday in my journal- I didn’t want to forget anything about the mysterious figure, and I didn’t trust myself not to forget by tomorrow.

I also wrote out questions that I should ask the boys- about  this academy and if it was really dangerous. It sounded like a school, could it really be that bad? I trusted the boys, but something about what the figure has said struck a chord in me.

I completed my journaling, tucking it into my backpack along with a couple notebooks and some pencils, before picking out my outfit from my limited closet and headed to bed.

I was in someplace small and dark. I heard moving around me. Someone was here, maybe they could help.

I tried to call out, but my throat burned and I was limited to the painful coughs wracking my body.

The moving stopped.
I tried again, to no avail. The walls seemed to shrink in on me until I had no more room, my shoulders pressing against a wall even with my body hunched in a ball like it was.

I gasped out as light streamed in on my face, so bright that I couldn’t make out the figure above me.

All I saw were those pitch black eyes, staring at me with such an empty look I wasn’t sure it was even human.

I gasped, coughing on the intake of air as I sat up in bed.

Those eyes.

I sat up gingerly, slightly shaking my head before looking up at the clock. Five thirty four. No use trying to go back to sleep.

I get up and begin getting ready for the day, dressing quickly and making a small breakfast for myself out of the meager contents in the fridge. I manage a small apple and a glass of water before my throat hurts too much to get anything else down.