Chapter 1

Ok rules and notes 0~0
The characters do have there powers.
Peter is 16, he can legally be with an adult.
Wade is 21 in this story, he's gonna be very sexual and flirt a whole lot.
Peters parents are Tony And Steve.
The bold will be the crazy part of Wades brain aka the voices, italic for the nicer calmer side of Wades head.

I think that's all for the notes. Time to start the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peters POV
I woke up, rolling over onto the floor hitting my stomach hard. "Mphm" I mumble through the pain. I sat up looking over at my clock, noticing the time being 7:30, "Shit!" I jumped up and ran into my closet pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans that made my bubble butt seem larger, and a over sized blue hoodie.

I dashed down the stairs of my large home, nearly tripping on the last step causing me to leap in fear. "Good morning , peter." my dad said from across the room, "good morning dad" "hey Petey." my other dad yelled, I called him papa. "Hey papa." I ran towards the fridge and grabbed a small snack and threw my bag over my shoulder, grabbing my skateboard. "I love you dad, I love you papa!" They smiled and waved as I exited the house and started to skate towards school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~~~

I walked up to my locker placing my snack down in it as I place my skateboard on my bag, "Hey Pete." I turn to see a quite fine looking boy, his name is Harry, he's been my best friend since well pre-school! "Hey harry." I smiled and looked towards him, "you look a bit lazy today, what's the occasion?" I pushed harry by the shoulder and smiled, "woke up late again, then papa and dad held me up even longer." I grabbed my snack and opened it and placed it in my mouth. "You always wake up late peter, your gonna start regretting it later" Harry winked at me and nearly made me choke on my snack. I nudged his shoulder again, we both laughed and started to walk to class. "Hey Faggot!" A boy yelled from down the hall, I looked over to Harry whose face seemed to tense up. "I said hey Faggot!" The boy yelled again, I turned around and saw a tall boy, light blonde hair and a strong body type, they called him flash. "H-hey flash" I stuttered, "whose the boyfriend?" "He's not my boyfriend flash." Flash walked closer to me and grabbed my shirt. "Really? You two always seem to be touchy touchy." Harry turned around looking into flashes eyes, "leave him alone flash." Flash looks at harry, flash dropped my shirt and I hid behind harry, "standing up too your boyfriend huh faggot?" I tugged on Harry's shirt and asked him to just walk away and he agreed, but was hesitate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~~~~
I ran down the alleyway, sliding on my spider suit, shooting a web up. I sat on the ledge of the building, sketching  pictures on in my sketch book. Then I notice a man in a dark red suit staring at me, "that's weird.." I shot a web distracting him and when he turned I shot more webs swinging over to him, "heyo!" I yelled from behind him, the man jumped in fear but got used to it. "Mother fucker, you scared the shit out of me!" I giggled at that sentence, and sat next to the man. "My names spider-man, you?" "Pool, Deadpool." That cheeky man pulled a James Bond on me... "so what's a fine boy like you doing on a building like this?" Deadpool winked as he looked at me, it sent a pink blush onto my cheeks, leaving me wordless. "I-I uh.. save the world.. and draw!" I stuttered my words in embarrassment, I stood up and almost shoot a web out of there, but Deadpool smacked my ass, "damn! You have such a nice ass.. I would love to have you sitting on my face tonight." He made a purr sound and it sent me into a deep red in less then 3 seconds. I shot a web and moved fast out of there before I got to embarrassed.

I made it home, and I went in through my window with little sound as possible. I sat my bag on my bed pulling my mask off, I looked down and noticed my spandex were a little tight. Sending a blush on my face. "That Deadpool guy... sounds hot.." I said to myself. I took my suit off and slept in my boxers that night, Dreaming of who knows what...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo that's my first chapter on this story it's currently 5 am and I wrote this in less then a hour and a half.. so if there's any mistakes please comment them and I'll fix them! Anyways, tanka for reading! It's not the best but I'm getting back into writing because it's fun, and it's better to do when your bored and alone haha.. I love you all little dollies!! Cya soon~<3

886 words