chapter 15

i'm currently heading to dragon con so i thought i'd update my book :)

peters POV
——————————————————
dad... i need too see my dad, as wade drove down the highway as fast as he could, i continued to worry. too know that my dad is currently being hospitalized; for whatever reason i'm not even sure of! "hey baby... calm down please," i looked at wade as he placed his hand on my thigh. i looked over to him my eyes filled with tears, but i was careful to not let them drop.

as we pulled up to the hospital my nerves continued to get more and more shot. i quickly unbuckled my belt bolting our the car door— running into the hospital immediately asking for the room number of my dad. "shit shit shit..." i muttered under my breath as i dashed through the halls. reaching my dads room i opened it looking around to see my father there laying— in a peaceful sleep almost. i walked up to him letting my tears fall as my other father was beside him holding his hand. i laid my head down on my dads legs as i sobbed quietly into the sheets grasping onto the silky like cloth. "what happened to you..." my words were muffled as i continued my silent weeps. my father placed his hand on my back rubbing it— "peter hun... your dads gonna be alright..." his voice was shaky with a small raspy letting himself be stronger. "the doctors are still trying to figure out his condition." he closed his eyes as his eyebrow dropped in sorrow.

i can't believe what's happening— why is my life going down hill? why me... a 16 year old boy barely figuring out his sexuality... his fucking love life?!

Wades POV

following peters steps i walked into the hospital room... seeing my loves life crumble like that made my ache. my heart felt out of place as i walked to the other side of the bed playing with his hair for comfort... his weeps killed me. i hated seeing my baby like this, to see him hurting— i loved him.

i tried to stay strong for my boy— we ended up staying for hours as the boy crawled into the bed with tony. falling asleep next to him as his soft face rosy after crying for hours.

there was a knock at the door.

"i'm doctor lopez..."

__________________________

i'm so sorry for making y'all wait!

also sorry for giving y'all a cliff hanger. but i'll update today sometime soon!

i love all of you :)

any questions y'all like me to answer just ask along here!!

440 words