Chapter 10

Don't have time for a intro.
———————————————
Wades POV

I Placed my hand on the younger boys back, rubbing it with my thumb. Tony came back into the room a little later and came to talk to me. He asked about how long the relationship has been, and how it started. Steve was in the living room, finishing up some work. Tony and I were catching up as peter slept on my stomach, his snores were so adorable. Tony and I caught up and peter started to wake up, tony left the room before peter was aware of his surroundings. "Hey.." peter rubbed his eyes, "hey baby boy, how did you sleep?" "Good, I was very tired.." the boy sat up landing his head in my shoulder, his breath on my neck turned me on. "I had a dream about us, it was nice." Peter smiled, and so did I.

Peter was sitting beside me watching tv, he didn't want to leave the room because of what happened earlier. Ha dads are letting me stay the night today, and I honestly love it. My beloved enemy's letting me in their house? Like this? Funny huh.
Be quite wade I'm sleeping.
You be quite!
I ignored the bickering voices and he'd peter close.
———————————————
Peters POV

I got up from the bed, sliding my slippers on, "I'm going to get us some snacks ok Wadey" I said calmly, wade nodded his head. I opened my door and walked down to then kitchen, my dad where gone to work so me and wade could be alone for awhile.

I grabbed the snacks and walked back up stairs, wade was in his phone and started to laugh. "What up babe?" I asked excitedly. "Can you do this?" He showed me his phone and I blushed a deep red, "I-i dont know, I-I've never tried..." the picture in his phone was a boy sucking his own dick, I thought about it... "I can try!" "Peter! Are you serious!" I nodded and slid my pants and boxers off.

I sat on the bed and bent my legs behind my head.  Wade looked shocked and he looked like he was hard, I placed my lips around mhm erected member, a shock went down my spine. I started to pushed my hips forward forcing my erected cock into my mouth, I moaned as the feeling started to kick in. wade unzipped his pants and whipped out his dick, he jacked himself off as if he was watching a porno.

I moaned out as my hips thrusted forward, each time deeper.  Wade stood up on the bed, he placed his fingers on my entrance and shoved them in, I moaned very load pretty sure that the neighbors herd. Be trusted his 2 fingers in and out and i continued to suck in my cock.

Wade came on my back and I came in my moth, I actually swallowed it though.

I cleaned up the mess and took all of my clothes off and laid next to wade naked, we both fell asleep...
———————————————
NO

TIME

FOR

AN

OUTRO!!
LOVE YALL