Chapter 3

I've never had a story go past 3 chapters let's see how this one goes.

Anyways thanks for the votes! And the comments it makes me happy people enjoy my book :))

Oh quick note, I'm bad at writing smut so sorry for the last chapter :")

Oh it's another day peter slept through the night :))

Ok we can start !TRIGGER WARNING!
———————————————
Peters POV

I slowly woke up too my phone ringing, I looked over and saw a picture of wade and I immediately answered it. "Hey wadey~" "hey baby boy, want to come over today?" I sat up yelling for my dad to come in my room, "one second babe, I need to ask my dad" I waited for my father to walk in, "hey pete, what's up?" I smiled at my dad, "can I go over to my friends today? Oh and can I spend the night?" "Sure hun, but not until after 5 ok?" "Yes sir, I didn't ask papa, could you tell him for me?" Dad nodded and kisses my forehead, I smiled at him and got up to pack my bag for later. "Hey wade, I can come over!" "I'll destroy that ass of your tonight~" his words sent a dark red blush on my cheeks. "I'll see you later ok babe, I love you bye bye" I hung up the phone and started packing.

I grabbed my bag and two shirts, and a looked through my box of thongs, grabbing the laced pair and placing them in my bag, I put two pairs of pants just in case. "Fuck you steve, why can't you just be a good husband and stay home!" I over herd my dad screaming from the other room, I started too tear as I continued to listen, "Tony god dammit I do this for you and peter! You know I need to feed you all!" "Steve I don't care about the money I just want you to be home!" I locked my door, and sat on my bed, in tears. "Peter needs his papa!" "Tony shut the hell up for once peters 16, he doesn't need me!"

I looked over to my night stand opening the drawer, I saw what is my razor blade. "I thought I'd never need you again.." I whimpered as I tried to stop crying, I picked up the blade and sat it on my bed and took wades jacket off, I picked up the blade and drew a line on my wrist. "O-ow.." I slit another into my wrist the pain being more bearable. I coved both my arms in cuts, and my legs, bleeding on my bed. "Why can't my family be n-normal.." I whispered through the pain. I grabbed a bunch of paper towels and stopped the bleeding as much as I could, and put the some clothes on. I checked the clock, it was 4:59 I had time to get ready and head to wades.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, I turned on the water and stripped down again, I touched my legs as the stung. "Fuck.." I wanted to regret it but for some reason I didn't. I got into the shower and washed up and got out, I got dressed, and 'fixed' my hair. My phone started to ring and I looked it was wade, he always made me smile. I answered "hey babe!" "Hey baby boy, meet me on top of my apartment building ok?" "Ok, see you soon~" I finished up getting ready and slid a on wades hoodie again, I walked into my room and grabbed my bag and my mask. I ran down the stairs, waving my parents off, but feeling sad as I pasted them, it wasn't normal but I ignored it, I slipped my mask on and shoot webs out, heading to wades as fast as I could.

———————————————
Quick chapter because my brother will be here tomorrow!

I'm honestly gonna shoot myself anyways, I love you all my dollies, I'm sorry if there's any mistakes!

Tanka for reading! <3

680 words