Chapter 8

For my Myles! LexiMahan

———————————————
Wades POV

I sat on my couch waiting for peter to get out of school. "Hmmmm..." I got up and started to walk up the stairs to my room. I looked in my closet and grabbed out a nice pair of blue jeans and a nice shirt, I placed them on my bed and walked over to my bathroom. I started the water, and then my phone buzzed.

Peter: hey wadey are we still on for this afternoon?

Wade: yes ofc babe ;)

Peter: Awh staph with the winky faces! I'm gonna get all blushy.

Wade: haha just what I want, make sure to wear my favorite underwear of yours! ;)

Peter: I have to go! You meanie!

Wade: ok babe see you in a bit love you.

Peter: I love you too!!

I closed my phone and hopped in the shower, washing my body of and then quickly getting out, I was gonna pick up peter so I had to hurry.

I hopped in my car, and drove over to Peters school, I wasn't but like 10 minutes away from his school. I called peter to see if he was ready to be picked up. "Hey babe, you out of school yet?" "Yeah I'm out at the front, it's pretty crowded so just look for me ok?" "Yes of course." I turned around the corner and approached his school, I ended the call and waited until peter walked up to my car.
———————————————
Peters POV

I saw wade pull up to my school and people started to stare as I walked towards the car, I hear a distant voice calling me a faggot again. Then a shout from harry, I ignored it and jumped in the car with wade. Placing my bad in the floorboard and grabbing my phone from my pocket, looking over at wade as he placed his hand on my thigh. My cheeks went red and I smiled, "how was school babe?" He rubbed my thigh with his thumb sending an electric shock up my spine. I loved wade so much I wouldn't trade him for the world. "It was boring as always, we drew a butch today though!" wade chuckled when I got excited about the drawing part. He knew I loved to sketch, he was proud of me and it made me feel good about myself. "Can we stop by my house first? I need to grab a new jacket, this one got dirty." I asked he kindly said yes and we drove to my house.

I stepped out of the car and gestured wade to come with and I opened the door greeting my parents. When wade walked in, wade stood in shock and my parents gasped.

A shock went down my spine...
———————————————
CLIFF HANGER!!

Almost at 1k reads thanks so much.

This chapter is meant for my best friend in the whole wide world myles. His @ is in the beginning.

Uh I have really nothing else to say until the next chapter!! Love you alllllll

<3

505 words