14

———

———

Yoongi lets out breathless moans in the dark room as Namjoon continues to harshly pound into him. Yoongi's mind was shut off and all he could think about was cumming. He wanted and needed to feel that release.

Namjoon was taking his anger and sadness out on every thrust, holding Yoongi by his skinny, pale waist. Namjoon wasn't facing the reality on what he was actually doing though.

Namjoon doesn't say anything but moan out as he cums, seeing Yoongi cum as well, his body shuttering underneath him.

Namjoon pulls out and collapse beside Yoongi who now has faint bruises on his hips from Namjoon's strong hold.

Namjoon just stared up at the ceiling, his mind blank. He didn't want to let himself think because then he would start to regret what he just did and hate himself more. He hears crying next to him and Namjoon looks over alarmed to see tears falling from Yoongi's eyes.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi sits up, quickly covering himself as he puts his face in his hands and weeps. Namjoon sits up as well and looks at him in concern, "Yoongi, what's wrong?"

"This wasn't supposed to happen!" Yoongi wails, shaking as he struggles to catch his breath, "T-this was my virginity!"

Namjoon's eyes widen and he looks down, seeing a little bit on blood on his bare dick. He didn't fucking use a condom or lube.

"Yoongi..."

Yoongi sobs and swallows thickly, "I-I've never been a bottom and I wanted to save it for someone... how did I not get flashbacks? H-how—"

"Yoongi," Namjoon touches his shoulder since he was shaking, "Please slow down. Take a deep breath."

Yoongi just silently cries, looking away from Namjoon.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I'm so sorry," Namjoon says when he sees how much this actually affected him. He felt like shit that he took his virginity without care. He didn't even check to see if he was alright during it. He felt gross because he wanted his first time with a guy to be with Jin.

"He's going to hate me..." Yoongi whispers, "I hate me," He then mumbles to himself, hugging his naked torso.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry!" Namjoon says, all the emotions he didn't want to feel come crashing down on his chest.

"Please leave," Yoongi starts to cry again, "I'm so embarrassed. I'm so- I'm such a fuck up!"

Namjoon doesn't know what to do. He's never seen Yoongi so vulnerable. He's never seen him have such emotion. He's never seen him in a sexual way either. He's always just been him as a bro. He's seen Yoongi at his most vulnerable in every area and Namjoon understands why he would be ashamed. Namjoon is ashamed at himself too.