47

Me encanta usar el traductor de Google para hablar español porque mis clases de español no hicieron justicia a esta chica blanca.

But u can never trust the google.

———

"Why did you decide to come here?"

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who was standing behind him as he swung his legs off the pier.

"You know, before we met this use to be my home," Taehyung says, "I pretty much abandoned this place."

Jungkook comes and sits next to Taehyung, "This pier has a lot of memories," Jungkook says, a faint smile on his face, "it's where we all fell in love."

Taehyung smiles and looks down at the water. It wasn't as murky and dark as it was last year when he felt like he had nothing to live for. Is as if the water was hurting with him.

"I tried to kill myself here," Taehyung mumbles.

Jungkook freezes and his doesn't say anything, but his grip tightens on the edge of the wood, "Why?"

Taehyung sighs and brings his legs up to his chest, "I couldn't handle it all," Taehyung simply says. He hums and looks at Jungkook, "Do you remember way back when you said I was strong because I handled my abuse so well?"

Jungkook nods.

"Well, I couldn't handle it anymore and I felt like a disappointment to you," Taehyung sighs, making Jungkook look over at him with sad eyes.

"Lovely, you have never been a disappointment to me. You have always been the person that has kept me from being a horrible person," Jungkook says, bringing Taehyung closer to him, "you and Jimin helped me beyond measures. And I can't believe someone as pure as you thought that you should die."

Jungkook was hugging Taehyung close to him, kissing the top of his head. Taehyung clung on, burying his face in Jungkook's chest, "You love me?"

Jungkook squeezes tightly, "I love you so much, Taehyung."

Taehyung sighs in content and closes his eyes, embracing Jungkook's warmth, "I love you too."

"Good. Or else I'll have to throw you over the pier."

Taehyung giggles.

———

"Hello, Bitches."

"Are you going to start rapping now too?" Taehyung smiles, Jimin walking over to kiss his lips before sitting down on the pier with them.

"I would be an amazing rapper, but the world isn't ready for me yet," Jimin sighs, squishing himself between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Yeah," Jungkook just gives in a blank look, "that's the reason."

"It would be cool to rap," Taehyung says, "you get to be swaggy."

"What did this kid just say?" Jimin turns to Jungkook, pointing his thumb at him.

"Don't know. I can't read."

"Jared, 19?"

"Yeah."

"You guys are mean," Taehyung pouts making Jimin grab his face and peck his lips.

Taehyung blushes.

"So, I'm glad you left a note, but why are we outside when we can be in bed. Cuddling. Naked." Jimin says, a smirk on his lips.

"Because we always do that."

"Not naked."

Taehyung sighs.

Jungkook wraps his arm around Jimin, "I guarantee that we will have time to cuddle naked."

"Besides," Taehyung says, leaning on his elbows, "this is our place."

Jimin smiles and hums patting Taehyung's thigh, leaving his hand there as he looks over the water.

"A lot of things have changed."

Jungkook nods, "I use to steal stuff," he says, "and I use to be really closed off."

"Well, I use to think lower of people that weren't attractive," Jimin says.

"I use to sleep on this pier more than I did on my bed."

No one says anything.

"....now that is just depressing."

Taehyung chuckles and lays over Jimin, making him complain, "Baby boy, I will throw you in that water if you don't get up."

Taehyung gasps as he sits up, "You guys just wanna dunk me!"

"You can dunk on this dick," Jungkook says, motioning towards his crotch. Jimin bust out laughing, falling backwards as he laughs obnoxiously.

"What a loser!" Jimin cackles.

———

Sorry these are short.