19

———

———

It was now July. A whole month of summer had passed and the secret was still a secret. Namjoon and Yoongi haven't seen each other since that night and Yoongi has distanced himself away from everyone but Taehyung since Taehyung forced his way into Yoongi's hiding place.

"Yoongi, you've been hiding for a month. I think you should get out a little," Taehyung says as Yoongi aimlessly looks out the window.

"No."

"Yoongi."

"No, Taehyung," Yoongi looks over at Taehyung who was standing in his little kitchen, "this isn't just regret and guilt. I let him take my virginity when I wanted to save it. I-I let him fuck me," Yoongi shook his head, "I wanted to make love my first time bottoming," Yoongi mumbles sadly.

Taehyung frowns and sits beside Yoongi, "Yoongi, I cant do anything to take it back, but I can do stuff to push you forward."

"I feel so used."

Taehyung frowns and lays his head on Yoongi's shoulder, "That wasn't Namjoon's intention, you know that," Taehyung tells him.

Yoongi sniffles since his nose was a little runny, "I know. I let him. Why did I let him?" Yoongi whispers, "I-i was waiting for Hoseok."

Taehyung lifts his head off of Yoongi's shoulder, "You want to be with him?"

Yoongi nods, "I do. He treats me well, and at first I didn't like being treated as a bottom, but I like Hoseok," Yoongi says, a slight blush coating his cheeks.

Taehyung smiles, "It's not bad. I think it's better to be treated as a bottom because you're always being taken care of," Taehyung says, "And you get to take care of Hoseok as well."

"Obviously," Yoongi mumbles, "that's how relationships work, Taehyung."

"Okay, you can chill with the sarcasm," Taehyung chuckles making Yoongi smile.

Taehyung stands up and pulls Yoongi's arm, "Come on. You need to get out of this r.v. You look pale."

"I'm always pale."

"I mean ghostly pale," Taehyung snickers and he drags Yoongi to his room.

Yoongi sighs, "Remember when you were scared of me?" Yoongi asks.

"No. I was never scared."

Yoongi raises his eyebrow, "Lies get you nowhere. I use to be scary but know I'm like you. Kinda sucks if I'm honest," Yoongi says as he picks out a shirt from his drawer.

"Like me?" Taehyung scoffs, "elaborate."

Yoongi chuckles, "No offense, kid, but you're a little puppy. You can't be scary."