Chapter 1

Regina brought a wine bottle and three glasses with her as she came into the living room. Emma and Ruby were sitting on the couch, eyeing each other and exchanging sultry gazes as they knew what was going to happen tonight.

"Easy there girls, the fireplace might catch on fire with those gazes." The brunette smirked as she put the glasses down and proceeded to fill them up. Ruby looked the woman up and down as she was bent over, following the curve of the woman's back to her ass and those gorgeous legs.
"Damn..." She groaned softly and Emma smirked. She slid her hand over the woman's back to her ass and squeezed it.
"More like hot damn." She grinned and Regina glared at the blonde's stupid joke.
"I can think of some interesting names for you two illiterate beings, like hot mess and hot dog." She smirked and moved to sit between them.

Emma shook her head a little and moved closer to her wife, sliding her hand over the woman's thigh and between them, squeezing the flesh.
"Careful now, there is still room for you to be a hot mess as well." The blonde shot back and Ruby chuckled a little as she watched them interact, finding it very entertaining. She reached for her glass of wine and raised it.

"To an interesting evening." She smirked. Regina and Emma grabbed their glasses and raised them as well.
"Couldn't agree more." Regina said and Emma chuckled.
"I hope we don't leave it at 'interesting'." She smirked and sipped her wine. They all had some before putting the glasses away.

Regina slid her arm around Emma's shoulders and pulled her closer, flush against her body before looking at Ruby with a smirk. The brunette shifted a little as she saw the look in the Queen's eyes. It was lust, a deep burning lust. The waitress moved closer and slid her hand over the woman's leg, leaning on it as she leaned in to kiss Regina.

Emma watched in awe as the two women kissed, slowly and sensually. Just watching it turned her on so much. She bit her lip and squeezed Regina's thigh a bit more. The former Queen pulled back as she felt the squeeze and checked on her wife. She saw the look in her eyes and smirked before kissing the blonde the same way as she had Ruby. The waitress eventually pulled on Emma's collar and broke the kiss only to steal one from her as well. The Mayor grinned and slid her hands over the women's backs.

"Perhaps we should move this to the bedroom." The former Queen suggested after a little while of sharing kisses with the two women.
"Good idea." Emma purred and got up, taking Regina's and Ruby's hand in her own. "Come on."
She pulled the women up and smiled as she took them along to the bedroom.

Once arrived, Emma let go of their hands and moved to crawl onto the bed. Regina followed soon after and pushed the blonde on her back, sitting in her lap. She turned to look at Ruby and held out her hand, inviting the brunette to join them. Ruby hesitated only for a moment as it began to get very real that this was really happening. She crawled on the bed and sat next to Regina and Emma.

Regina leaned in to kiss Ruby again and pulled her even closer. Emma sat up and slid her hands over the Mayor's lower back and slowly made their way up to the zipper on her back. She carefully took hold of it and dragged the thing down, parting the tight black dress the former Queen was wearing. She slid her hands over her wife's bare back, making her purr. The blonde leaned in and kissed over Regina's neck while she carefully started to remove her dress.

Ruby pulled back from the kiss to help Emma in her quest to undress the beautiful woman. She bit her lip as they pulled the front of the dress down together, revealing a sexy black lace bra that left little to the imagination as you could see her nipples right through it. Regina grinned as she knew she had captured the ladies' attention with her undergarments. She leaned back a little and put her breasts on display.
"Like what you see?"
"Oh hell yes." Emma groaned and slid her hands over the woman's stomach and up to her breasts, giving them a squeeze. Ruby instead just leaned in and kissed from the woman's throat and down to between her breasts, moving from one side to the other, biting the mounds lightly. Regina moaned softly at the attention she received and licked her lips.
"Hmm~ good girls." She praised them before pushing Ruby on her back and crawling over her body while Emma helped her get rid of the dress around her legs. The blonde joined them and leaned over Regina's back, kissing it and lightly biting her shoulder before looking down at Ruby.
"She's quite the view, isn't she?" She winked at the brunette and Ruby chuckled.
"I don't think I could ever get used to this. Too beautiful to get used to." She looked into Regina's eyes and the woman grinned at the compliment.
"Thank you dear." She said and leaned down, briefly kissing the woman's lips before starting to unbutton Ruby's blouse. "Now, lets see what we have here."
"It's like Christmas." Emma smirked and slid her hand through the brunette's locks and purred. "But much better."