Unexpected Visitor

Your Pov~
I was sitting in the lounge room with my 10 year old brother 'Riley'. He had a light skin complexion, with light brown eyes, a light coat of freckles covering his small nose and his cheek bones, he has light brown hair and he is very kind aswell as shy. We were watching TV went I felt Riley's breathing slow down, I turned my head to look at him, he was clinging onto my right arm while smiling gently. I reached over and pick him up, standing up and slowly walking over to the stairs to take him to bed, I was just about to walk up the stairs when I heard a loins BANG! I looked over quickly to see a tall skinny monochrome clown teenager who looked around 18. He had blood all over him and it looked like his own. I quickly put Riley down on the couch and ran over to the 'dieing' boy.

LJ's Pov~
I was just at Slenderman's Mansion, I got attacked by The rack. I didn't know where else to go besides (Y/N)'s. We were really close when she was young by I had to go. It has been 3 years...I ran using all the strength I had. I ran for what seemed like hours, without thinking I fell through her front door, panting and wheezing. 'God, why does this hurt so much' I thought it usually would heal quickly but as I had barely energy, it was hard for me to heal "Oh my god, are you ok?! Wait..." She paused as she helped me up and looked up at my face and gasped "J..Jack" she stuttered. I smiled weakly as she hugged me, causing me to groan in pain and blush "Hey (N/N), still beautiful as ever," I groaned stumbling over and sitting on the couch, staring at a beautiful boy. I was tempted to kill him like my other victims but in the state I am in and I knew it would break poor (Y/N)'s heart so I decided to leave him sleep.