Depressed and The Return Of LJ!!

(Y/N)'s Pov~

I felt Jack's skin turn even colder then he was still.... I ran my fingers gently over his cheek "No..please, Babe come back. Don't leave me, I...I.." I couldn't finish. I burst into tears. I pullled his body close to me and cried onto his blood covered chest. "No..no..no...NO!" I yelled. I felt a hand touch my shoulder causing me to flinch "(Y/N)..Please, we have to go" Riley whispered. I growled "No...I would rather have Zalgo kill me so I can be with Jack again. I was seperated from him because of what he used to do. and then he came back and I was finally happy....WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!" I cried. I sobbed until I saw LJ's body be picked up by Slenderman. I stood up and growled "Put.Him.Down...Now" I glared. Slender teleported back to Slendermansion leaving us to walk back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~1  hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ =3 just cause I can hehehehehehe

I was behind everyone else. We finally arrived and I stopped infront of the Mansion. I walked back and sat on the stairs. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed. I heard very faint footsteps walk up to me and stopped. I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into their chest. I held onto their shirt tightly and cried. I felt cold, smooth hands rub my back and wrap around me. I look up to see Jeff. I cried harder and he hugged me "Shh, (Y/N) it's going to be ok" He whispered. I shook my head "I..I...It won't be...I lost him again...my heart is broken again, and if death is what it takes to see him, I will do it. But if I do, I want you to look after Riley. and if anyone hurts him I will come back and haunt your ass!!" I joked. We pulled apart and I wiped my (E/C) puffy eyes. "(Y/N) don't kill yourself. LJ risked his life so you could live, he wanted you to live an-" "BUT I DON'T WANT TO LIVE! ITS MY FAULT DON'T YOU SEE HE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME AND THERE IS NOTHING I-" I was cut off by Jeff slapping me. I scrunched up my eyes and sobbed. Before he could do anything I ran to my room and locked myself in. I grabbed all my electronics in the bathroom and locked it. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself. I went and sat in the corner of my room. I cried and cried untill there were no tears left. I sat there staring into the darkness. I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 days later!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still sitting in the corner of my room in darkness, as usual there was banging on my door. "(Y/N) You have to come out, you havent moved or eaten in 2 days! and...we think you need to see this" BEN called out. I sighed and stood up. My legs were weak from not moving but I managed to unlock my door and walk out. I looked shit my once (S/C) was now pale and sick looking. My (E/C) was now empty and dark and my (H/L) (H/C) was all knotty and messed up. BEN dragged me downstairs and I saw...LJ..Standing there. I gasped and ran to him. I jumped and hugged him only to be pushed away roughly. I landed on my weak arm and yelped. I sobbed and stood up "who the fuck are you!" LJ growled. I was too weak to speak and too hurt. I looked him in the eyes and ran off into the woods. I stopped and cried "I'm done..I am so done!!!!" I yelled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stood up head down and not looking up at the person "I am done. I had him when I was younger, then I lost him. I got him back and I lost him and now that I finally got him back, I am the only one erased from his memory. Go tell him he can have any girl he wwants because the one girl who loved him no longer excists" I smiled madly. I ran back to the mansion and just before I entered. I grabbed the knife and cut a smile into my face. I walked in and heard everyone gasp besides LJ "Oh look, another slut" he laughed. I felt my heart shatter even more. I just got the knife and cut the smile wider and bigger. "You know. You once loved me. And now seeming as you clearly don't and I clearly am depressed, so I did this. You once told me I was everythign to you." I whispered. I watched him stumble as I cut my cheeks. I walked upstairs and sat in the hall. I stared at my knife "You know, you could have just talked to be, whoever you are" LJ mumbled walking closer. I stood up and walked backwards "No, I am done. Just leave" I sighed. "No"  he growled "YES!" I yelled with hurt and anger. He was taken back but stood where he was "Look, just get those stiched up" He sighed and left. I growled and walked to EJ. He stitched up mu mouth and left the room. I stared at the knife. "(Y/N) You need to stay strong. Unless...NO If your going to get through this it means letting people hel-" I was cut off by a door "(Y-Y/N)?" I heard an all too familliar voice. I turned my head to see LJ. He was standing there looking down "(Y-Y-Y/N) Is it true you love me?" he whispered "Yeah I did, and as much as it kills me inside it sucks because I still do!" I sobbed. I heard him walk closer. I jumped off of the dentist char and backed up "D-Don't. I know you-" I was cut off by the door opening and a girl walking in "Jacky!" A girl cooed and ran up to him and kissed him. I rolled my eyes and left. I sat ont he couch and Hoodie, Masky and Jeff sat with me "(Y/N) are you o-" I cut off Masky "No, Tim I am not. First I have a best friend and crush then I am forced to leave Him, then I get him back, get with him and then I loose him. I get him back and then he forgot me and then he gets with a girl!!" I mumble. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked. I groaned as I felt my head hurt. I reached up and felt Horns at the top of my head. My lower back started burning so I look and I see a black tail with fire on the end of it. Masky, Hoodie and Jeff touched it. It didn't burn them. I ran to a mirror and noticed my spiky teeth and red eyes. Everything else looked the same "Rawr?" I joked. They laughed and Glared at Jack as he came down the stairs. He looked at me and walked over to me. "(Y/N)....I-" I cut him off "Oh (Y/N) I am sorry, I love you and didn't mean to hurt you. I will love you and you only" I mimmicked. He opened  his mouth to speak but I slapped him "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I STAYED IN MY ROOM FOR 2 DAYS STARVING MYSELF, I FINALLY GET YOU BACK ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME, YOU CALLED ME A FUCKING SLUT AND YOU GOT WITH ANOTHER GIRL EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE TOLD YOU THAT I LOVED YOU AND NOW YOU COME AND SAY SORRY!?" I growled. I noticed the water in his eyes "(Y/N) Hate me all you want but the only person I think about when I sleep is you. Your warmth, your soft gentle breathing. Your cute giggle, and your adorable nose scrunch whenever your upset. (Y/N) I will love you forever. Slender bought back my memories at one price. That no matteer what I will never ever ever even think about another girl." He whispered, I felt my cheeks heat up. I leaned up and kissed him gently. I felt a tingle in my lower lip. He was kissing back. I pulled away and hugged him "So are we back together?" I whispered. "Yeah" He replied. I giggled but I felt dizzy and weak. I was quickly consumed by darkness.