The death of....

LJ's Pov~
It had been 2 weeks since me and (Y/N) have gotten together. Her brother Riley has been having nightmares about Zalgo, and he has been changing...I walked over to (Y/N)'s bedroom and saw her crying. I ran over and hugged her. Once she calmed down abit I decided to ask what was wrong "(Y/N), Love, what's wrong? What happened?"I questioned. She took in a deep shaky breath "I heard Riley mumbling about Zalgo in his sleep. I tried waking him up but he didn't wake up. Once he did his eyes were red, and black blood was coming out of his eyes. His mouth began to tear up into a wide smile, his teeth were sharp, and his finger nails grew into long claws. He said something about 'Someone will die tonight' I just sat there in shock, then he just vanished..." She cried. I growled and hugged her. She was too weak to walk so I carried her downstairs. I explained to everyone what happened "I have a plan. (Y/N) stays here, we all go to Zalgo and attack. We must do whatever we can to get Riley back" I announced.  Everyone nodded and went to go get their weapons "I am coming with you" she spoke up "no, your not. I am not going to loose you" I growled slightly "I am coming. I don't care if you say no. he is my brother, and if he doesn't end up coming back I don't want to loose you too" she whispered. I sighed and walked over to her. I lifted her chin up and kissed her.She kissed me back slowley. We eventually pulled back for air. She giggled and ran upstairs and came back with her weapon. Everyone came downstairs. We all ran in the woods. after 2 hours of fightning demons we managed to reach the dungeons. I walked in with (Y/N) by my side. We saw Riley, his face was bleeding. He looked normal but the temporary transformation did hurt him. (Y/N) ran straight towards him "(Y/N) no!" I yelled. I saw three knives go flying towards her. I quickly 'teleported' infront of her. The knives were dipped in some kind of venom meant to kill Creepypasta's.I felt the sharp pain of the knives hit me. 2 hit my stomach and 1 hit just next to my heart. I tumbled over in pain. Before (Y/N) could react I yelled "Get Riley out of here now!" She nodded and ran to Riley. She picked him up and ran him out to the others. I groaned and slowly got up. I stumled out to the others and collapsed once again. I breathed in sharp painful breathes. I watched (Y/N) sit down and hold my hand. She was crieing by this point "No..no..NO... Jack...please don't leave me.." she sobbed. I reached up, ignoring the pain. I wiped away her tears "Shhh, it will be ok. You have Riley with you now." I smiled weakly "(Y/N) just remember. I love you. I always have. I never once stopped thinking about you. My heart only beats for you........-" I paused, and breathed in deep sharp breaths "I will never stop loving you. Forever" I smiled. I reached up and kissed her gently. I layed back down and smiled. I took my last breath then I was consumed by blackness...

Hey guys so I decided to continue it. don't worry, things will get better! thank you all for reading it so far! <3 you all!