The Nightmare..

Your Pov~

I woke up quite early. Assuming everyone else was asleep, I got up and grabbed my laptop then walked back over to my bed and saty down, reading about Creepypasta's.

(sorry your POV is short at the moment. They will get betetr except I can't think of anything else XD)

LJ's Pov~

I woke up really early and yawned. As I stretched I yelped in pain as I stretched my stitches. I sighed and walked out. As I was descending the stairs I heard sobbing. Curiosity got the better of be so i went to the source of the sobs. I was led to Riley's room. I knocked lightly on the door and walked in "hey, Ri-Ri, what's wrong?" I smiled and say down next to him. He immediately launched at me, sobbing while not letting go of my long arm "Ri-Ri, please calm down and tell the amazing clown what's wrong" I laughed, I heard Riley sniffle and laugh lightly, he pulled back and wiped his eyes "I....I had a dream...that...a man, came up to (Y/N), he grabbed her and cut off her face he cut out her eyes an-" he stopped crying. I couldn't believe he had to witness that! "Do you know what he or she looked like?" I whispered having a feeling it was someone he knew. "N-No but once he killed her...he came up to me and yelled go to sleep and stabbed me" he finished making me growl "alright, it's ok Ri-Ri your Sister is fine. I am going to go out I will be back soon, go into your sisters room and wake her up" I sighed being very mad. Once he ran out after nodding I 'teleported/I don't know what to call it' to Jeff's room "OI FREAK SHOW" I growled as I pinned Jeff to the wall "woah, LJ the fuck man?!" He growled back "you even think about hurting Riley or (Y/N) I will personally rip out our throat and burn you again" I spat, words full of venom "Look, Jack, I have no idea what your talking about. I don't know who the hell they are. The only way something like this would happen would be if-" he paused "LJ, get back to them now" he spoke seriously, I then realised that it wasn't Jeff who have him the dreams...it was...

DUN DUN DUUNNNNN >:D Ahhahahahahehehehehahaha....for judge >.< new update tomorrow (23rd Australian time)