Chapter 1

( A/N )

Im changing Yoongi's birth year so he'll be born in the same year as Jimin & Taehyung. He will be a 95 liner.

Nothing will really change accept his age. He will still be older than Jimin & Taehyung since he was born in March.

Also theres gonna be alot of 3rd person & 1st person. Sorry if that bugs you if i go back & forth. I have no other way that'd be better.

_______________________________
"Come on Yoonji!" Her mom yelled as she was grabbing her keys off of the coffee table. Yoonji was still in her room packing her clothes up.

"I'm still getting ready!" She yelled back. Yoonji put the last clothing item in her bag. She made sure she grabbed her oh one, charger and any other necessities she needed.

She shoved them all into her bag and headed for her bedroom door. She looked back at her now old room. She gave a weak smile as she turned the light off and walked away to never return again.

"Are you ready sweetie?" Her dad asked his only daughter. He smiled at her as she made her way to the front door.

"Yeah I'm ready. Im really going to miss this house." Yoonji said with a sad expression.

Her mom went over to Yoonji and rubbed her back in comfort. "I know sweetie, we're gonna miss it too but we need to move closer to your brother."

Yoonji sighed and grabbed her suitcase. "Fine."

***

Practice was finally over and BTS had their debut nearing closer. They had a few more weeks until they would debut with their song "No More Dream."

"Hyung are you feeling alright?" The youngest member Jungkook asked. He looked at Yoongi and gave him a small smile. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook and nodded his head, but deep down inside Yoongi wasn't alright. "Okay hyunh, well we're heading back to the dorm, see you there?"

Yoongi nodded his head and watched as Jungkook and the rest of his group members head out of the doors, leaving Yoongi in the dark except for his phone screen lighting up his face.

Yoongi looked down at his phone and reread the text over and over again.

"We'll be in Seoul soon. I miss you." ~ Yoonji

Today was the day Yoongi's family would be moving to Seoul and he totally forgot. His family wanted to be closer to him once he debuted, but one thing was stuck in the back of his mind. He didn't want any of his members to find out about Yoonji.

He sent Yoonji a quick text back and then locked his phone. He grabbed all of his necessities and headed out of the practice room and into the cold dark night. Yoongi was shivering so much and it was a long way back to the dorm.

"This is what I get for wanting to walk back to the dorm," He muttered to himself as he lifted his hood up and began walking down the sidewalk towards his dorm.

***

After hours of driving, Yoonji and her parents finally made their way into Seoul just as the sun was beginning to set. Before she knew it, the streets of Seoul filled with darkness with no sign of anyone, well except someone walking down the sidewalk.

"Eomma?" Yoonji asked. She looked back at the eldest twin from the passengers seat, but Yoonji kept her eyes on the figure walking.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked her daughter. She looked very impatient but Yoonji knew its just cause she's tired and ready to be at their new house.

"That person walking looks familiar. I know I can barely see them, but I feel like I know them." After Yoonji said that she noticed the person walk under a street light and could finally make out their face more clearly.

It was in fact Yoongi.

"Appa stop the car! Its Yoongi!" Her dad pressed on the brakes and Yoonji hurriedly jumped out the car. Her mom kept calling her name but she ignored her as she neared towards her brother.

"Yoongi!" Yoonji yelled. He looked up at his sister and started to squint. Once he noticed who Yoonji was, his eyes widen and he froze.

Yoonji ran towards her brother and hugged him real tight. She couldn't believe she would be seeing her brother right here at this moment.

Yoongi hugged his sister back, but then he let go. "W-why are you here so early?" He asked Yoonji. She  could tell he was cold by the way he talked and how his body was shaking.

She laughed. "It's obviously night time. You're so not a genius." He gave her a weak smile, making Yoonji's smile fade. "Come on Yoongs. We're giving you a ride to wherever you're going." Before he could protest she grabbed his arm and dragged him to the car.

Yoonji motioned for Yoongi to get in, and he did. As soon as he got in their mom out a hand over her mouth as she gasped. She reached back to hug her only son.

"Yoongi! I can't believe it! I've missed you!" She said. She almost sounded like she was about to cry.

"I've missed you too eomma, you too appa." Yoongi said. Their dad smiled into the review mirror and continued driving.

"Where are you going?" Their dad asked.

Yoongi looked up and smiled his famous gummy smile. "I'm going to 1407 Seoul Ave." His dad nodded his head and made a sharp left turn.

"So Yoongi how's it going with, what's your group called again?" Their mom asked.

"It's BTS and it's going good. We debut in a couple weeks." He said while nodding. Yoonji just couldn't help but smile. She couldn't believe her baby brothers out here growing up. It feels like yesterday that she beat him out of their moms womb.

"Thats good Yoongi. We're so proud of you." Their dad said. He made another turn and suddenly came to a stop. "1407 Seoul Ave. We're here."

Yoongi smiled and got out of the car. Yoonji followed him as he was bidding goodbye to their parents. She stood in front of him with her back to the passenger door and Yoongi stood with his back facing the place he was staying.

Yoonji looked passed him and saw a few boys on the porch watching them, but she didnt pay any mind to it. She was just happy to be here with her brother.

"I've missed you so much Yoonji." Yoongi said. He hugged her one more time and she hugged back. They let go after a few seconds and Yoonji smiled.

"I love you Yoongi, please don't overwork yourself. Stay healthy and call me or text me everyday." She said as she opened the car door and slipped inside.

"I will." He said. The car started to take off and Yoonji could see him waving in the distance. She waved back and then turned around in her seat when she couldn't see him anymore.

Yoonji finally get to be with her twin again.